triple fi 10 cables
Feb 26, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #16 of 24
I have both Jaben and ES2 cable, I personally prefer ES2 cable, soundwise and the quality of the cable.
But when you connect ES2 cable for the first time, it sounds very harsh..it take a long time to get the real sound of the cable, nice high, slightly forward mid and quality deep bass (not in quantity).

Feb 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #17 of 24
How is the westone & Jaben compared to the Enyo silver at null audio studio in terms of sound quality?

Feb 28, 2011 at 9:25 AM Post #18 of 24
Hi Chukwe,

I don't have the enyo silver cable in hand so i can't tell you.

Mar 4, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #19 of 24
just got my es2 cables. so much more comfortable than the stock cables. thanks everyone for the recommendations. 
also, is it possible to take off the plastic stuff near the connectors? i prefer using the pfe ear guides instead of these kind of things. 

Mar 4, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #20 of 24
I have the ES2 cable for the TF10. I find the connector cannot fit nicely into the TF10 slot. Sound do improve over the default TF10 cable.
After which I upgraded to Null Audio Lune Cable, oooo the sound stage expanded and everything sounds much cleaner than ES2 cable.
However, do note that Null Audio lead time in preparing the cable. And also.. the lack of correspondence after you have paid till an email was sent that the cable is on its way to u.
Nevertheless, I didnt regret getting the Lune Cable, just that the waiting time is a bit long.

Mar 5, 2011 at 12:24 AM Post #21 of 24
The lune cable from null audio was a nice upgrade for my tf10s. Much more comfortable due to a thinner cable so it doesn't move in my ear as much when I'm walking. Good improvement in overall clarity, soundstage depth. Lower end bass is slightly recessed still but the sound is very nice overall.

Mar 5, 2011 at 2:29 AM Post #23 of 24
Thanks for your reviews on Lune cable from Null Audio Studio. I've just put an order for the cable and hope it won't take long to deliver

Mar 5, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #24 of 24
I think you'll be happy with your purchase.  Null Audio was able to ship the cable to me in about two weeks following my order through ebay and the cable was excellent, though I do regret going with the straight Viablue connector instead of the smaller right angle Neutrik connector they offered as options when I ordered, since I can't plug it into my iPhone with its case one.  I just take the case off when I listen to music with it, a small sacrifice. 

Though I've heard Null Audio can be difficult to get responses from, I had a good buying experience from them.  Here's to the best for you as well.

Quote:
Thanks for your reviews on Lune cable from Null Audio Studio. I've just put an order for the cable and hope it won't take long to deliver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back