TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 18, 2020 at 11:40 AM Post #24,677 of 24,683
All those IEM's and you only have two ears...:beerchug:.

Indeed Lawrence but variety is the spice of life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Believe me when I say my sickness goes much farther than the 6 pairs in that photo:smirk: Mind you I'm not complaining or uncomfortable with any of my decisions plus all my friends benefit at some point from my addiction:grin: Just looked in the mirror and you are correct I only have two ears.......still:v:

Can You Hear’em Now.JPG

Aug 18, 2020 at 12:19 PM Post #24,678 of 24,683
Holy smokes Podster!!! The pic above looks like enough IEM's to finance a small house or down-payment on a bigger one! :L3000:

I have a couple pair myself but I only wear my PowerBeats Pro on my daily Dog Walks (aka Urban Mushing) and I really think the future is wireless! Though they are not Totally Lossless, the Apple pairing between my PBP's and my iPhone sound pretty damn good. The Freedom from Cables is almost magic

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2020 at 12:50 PM Post #24,679 of 24,683
Holy smokes Podster!!! The pic above looks like enough IEM's to finance a small house or down-payment on a bigger one! :L3000:

I have a couple pair myself but I only wear my PowerBeats Pro on my daily Dog Walks (aka Urban Mushing) and I really think the future is wireless! Though they are not Totally Lossless, the Apple pairing between my PBP's and my iPhone sound pretty damn good. The Freedom from Cables is almost magic

Yeah, we better not even start on DAP's and Amps :rolling_eyes: Like iem's and cans I do enjoy them all and their individual differences plus portable is a heck of a lot cheaper than home rigs for which I have 3! Of course 2 are assembled to give to my sons when they get their first places after college:wink:

Aug 27, 2020 at 7:03 PM Post #24,680 of 24,683
Hi Guys,

I’ve been doing some research on this brand and another model, and I stumbled across this, also I was previously a Trinity Audio Hunter 5 and can confirm there wasn’t what was advertised inside it. I’ve got to steer clear and stick with my trusted brands. CFA, Noble, 64. Etc.

Please take care.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020 at 10:01 PM Post #24,681 of 24,683
Hi Guys,

I’ve been doing some research on this brand and another model, and I stumbled across this, also I was previously a Trinity Audio Hunter 5 and can confirm there wasn’t what was advertised inside it. I’ve got to steer clear and stick with my trusted brands. CFA, Noble, 64. Etc.

Please take care.

Well at the demise of Trinity Audio and Bob was out the door with his backer running things there is no telling what was delivered to desperate customer anxious to just get something. I’m not much a a fan of your posted reviewer and could care less what he has to say on any subject! He knows s well and we have agreed per the Mods to steer clear of one another.

Aug 30, 2020 at 5:29 AM Post #24,682 of 24,683
Ha! He read out my quote on Kickstarter

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2021 at 6:44 AM Post #24,683 of 24,683
Hey folks, sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone managed to successfully swap the cables on the phantom hunters to a non trinity set? Mine have worn out and i noticed a groove in the cabling end points that would presumably not fit standard cables.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back