TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 4, 2018 at 7:00 AM Post #24,481 of 24,683
I am interested in your impressions. But won't it be a problem that the model you mentioned (the 2DD+1BA one) is banned on Head-Fi?
Oh. I didn't know that. Why is it banned? I can still post my impressions of DC1 vs Elecom though.

Aug 4, 2018 at 8:59 AM Post #24,482 of 24,683
Oh. I didn't know that. Why is it banned? I can still post my impressions of DC1 vs Elecom though.

It is complicated and goes back a few years. It involves anything that has to do with a particular seller that did something questionable on headfi... nothing to do with products themselves or customer care. Threads have been known to be shut down. Personally I am tired of it all and believe in second chances. How are people supposed to know about this.

Aug 4, 2018 at 9:21 AM Post #24,483 of 24,683
It is complicated and goes back a few years. It involves anything that has to do with a particular seller that did something questionable on headfi... nothing to do with products themselves or customer care. Threads have been known to be shut down. Personally I am tired of it all and believe in second chances. How are people supposed to know about this.
I agree. Banning items means no-one can hear other people's opinions on the product. It's a fairly new model so I am surprised that there is a problem. Anyway it won't be long before I will be writing about DC1 vs Elecom CB1000.

Aug 4, 2018 at 9:37 AM Post #24,484 of 24,683
I agree. Banning items means no-one can hear other people's opinions on the product. It's a fairly new model so I am surprised that there is a problem. Anyway it won't be long before I will be writing about DC1 vs Elecom CB1000.

It is not because of the item itself... it is because of who sells it. For that product you will see some familiar reviewing styles from headfiers if you go to amazon.com. Also some people have it in their lists with a few comments. I have yet to comment... too many items arriving to quickly these past few months. Not enough head time for any one thing really. I need to slow down.. or quit. I do feel overwhelmed.

As this is a Trinity thread, I will say that I do enjoy my Trinity Audio Master using the green filters. The sound suits me.... and of course I love the Artiste DC1...among others:) In this hot weather (really suffering with no a/c) I am mostly using buds.

Aug 5, 2018 at 1:51 AM Post #24,485 of 24,683
It is not because of the item itself... it is because of who sells it. For that product you will see some familiar reviewing styles from headfiers if you go to amazon.com. Also some people have it in their lists with a few comments. I have yet to comment... too many items arriving to quickly these past few months. Not enough head time for any one thing really. I need to slow down.. or quit. I do feel overwhelmed.

As this is a Trinity thread, I will say that I do enjoy my Trinity Audio Master using the green filters. The sound suits me.... and of course I love the Artiste DC1...among others:) In this hot weather (really suffering with no a/c) I am mostly using buds.
Still rocking the Trinity Audio Hyperions. Once upon a time, this owner/designer/contractor guy said it was their most significant creation, despite being their cheapest and most technically simple product. I agree with that guy, their best product that I own.

Aug 5, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #24,486 of 24,683
I am interested in your impressions. But won't it be a problem that the model you mentioned (the 2DD+1BA one) is banned on Head-Fi?

Post deleted, question already answered

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2018 at 12:40 PM Post #24,488 of 24,683
Still rocking the Trinity Audio Hyperions. Once upon a time, this owner/designer/contractor guy said it was their most significant creation, despite being their cheapest and most technically simple product. I agree with that guy, their best product that I own.
I got the Hyperion on some sort of offer for around £20, best £20 I ever spent on an IEM. Certainly opened my ears when I was used to spending around £20 - £30 on Sennheiser or Sony IEMs.

Aug 6, 2018 at 7:54 PM Post #24,489 of 24,683
I just put my hyperions through the wash. So now i have three useless Trinity iems

Aug 6, 2018 at 8:14 PM Post #24,491 of 24,683
Put them in a bag of rice and see if they recover.
Ha! I am sure that "put it in rice) cure will one day be looked at as being as useful as putting green pen around the edges of our CDs to improve the sound!

Aug 6, 2018 at 8:20 PM Post #24,492 of 24,683
Ha! I am sure that "put it in rice) cure will one day be looked at as being as useful as putting green pen around the edges of our CDs to improve the sound!

Can't hurt to try.

I forgot about that green marker thing.

Aug 7, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #24,494 of 24,683

I just looked at the listing for the Artiste DC1 on Amazon Uk. £20 tonight... I wonder if it will be the same tomorrow...
That is even better than the £27 that we paid a few weeks ago! I think there was someone in here who wanted one ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Earphones-...ncoding=UTF8&refRID=N3Z54H8FE4WABS5CWCMC&th=1

there is another listing that wants £45.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018 at 5:23 PM Post #24,495 of 24,683
http://amzn.asia/5xxNoC4

Is it the later verson of CB1000?

No, a budget single driver model. DH1000 is the latest dual but not tuned the same way as it has more bass and not a neutral lean like the CB. Much smaller than CB1000 but also a fixed cable but very positive impressions on the DH1000 so far... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Elecom-Can...m=332687770075&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

This is the flagship...https://www.ebay.com/itm/ELECOM-Hi-...e:g:UeEAAOSwD99av90g&_nkw=elecom+Hi-res&rt=nc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back