TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 29, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #23,012 of 24,683
Yeah.... Bought on store.... No notification received.... Just the generic email from Trinity saying they shipped it and to contact them if not received a notification of shipping. I am bothered that the entire site shows this PM6 X everywhere and the non X has been removed.... Technically if they are shipping everyone a different model than they ordered this is some sort of fraud (ehh really it's all probably fraud anyway at this point the way this is seeming to be handled)

Assuming they will ship the X and that’s a huge IF at the moment, they seem to have only one driver?!
So basically they charged anywhere from $400-$600 for multi driver IEMs but change the specs completely.
I said it before and I will say it again - those are overpriced Chi-Fi.
Trinity had a decent start and it all went downhill after the PM4 saga. Blame Bob, Jake, Kieran, Dan, Joe Watts and Co. all those people who were/ are involved and misled members here and flat out lied. This is probably gonna end when they fold and dissolve the company.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #23,013 of 24,683
Long time neve visit this thread , today i received a email about the shipping status of PM6 X and Hunter X , want to know what is X , are they going to introduce a new/upgrade models of their PM6 and Hunters line ,,???

Nov 30, 2017 at 12:34 AM Post #23,014 of 24,683
Long time neve visit this thread , today i received a email about the shipping status of PM6 X and Hunter X , want to know what is X , are they going to introduce a new/upgrade models of their PM6 and Hunters line ,,???

No one really knows what’s the X model unfortunately, with that being said I hope they will ship something to those who have been waiting for the longest time.

Nov 30, 2017 at 1:22 AM Post #23,015 of 24,683
Quoted for truth.

PHANTOM MASTER 6 driver

The Phantom Master is the worlds first (to the best of our knowledge)push pull hybrid IEM. Incorporating our twin titanium diaphragm dynamic drivers with 2 dual balanced armatures.

The form factor will be very similar to our Sabre model and as such will offer great isolation along with elegant design and supreme comfort.

The Phantom Master will offer the most enjoyable yet technically superior sound signatures available!

The Phantom Master will feature some of the following features:

* All aluminium shell
* Worlds first push/pull hybrid
* Titanium diaphragm drivers + 4 BA
* 2 Pin detachable cables x 2 (included as standard) 1 x standard Trinity multi-braid 1 x memory wire multi-braid
* 5 x tuning filters in standard length for shallow insertion and long length for deep insertion.
* OFC copper cables
* Huge accessory package inc our standard case, 6.3mm adapter, 9 choices of eartips (S/M/M/L silicone, double flange, triple flange, S/M/L Memory foam

PHANTOM MASTER 6 X
The Phantom Master 6 x is a multi driver in-ear monitor. Incorporating our new hybrid alloy driver.
Each earpiece is fitted with a multi driver system in a out of phase configuration to create immense detail and smoothness along with reduced distortion and high resolution audio.

The hybrid alloy driver provide extra sparkle, detail and precision that dynamic drivers can't achieve on their own, by utilising our chamber vectoring system for the best midrange and high frequencies.

The Phantom Master 6 will offer one of the most enjoyable yet technically superior sound signatures available!

SPECIFICATION

Out of phase multi driver system
Hybrid alloy driver
2 Pin detachable cables x 3 (included as standard) 1 x standard Trinity multi-braid 1 x memory wire multi-braid 1 x fabric cable with remote and mic
12 x tuning filters
Single crystal OFC cables
Huge accessory package inc our standard case, 6.3mm adapter, huge selection of eartips S/M/M/L silicone, double flange, S/M Memory foam,

PHANTOM HUNTER -5 driver hybrid iem

Our Phantom Hunter is the pinnacle of what we can do with a universal in ear monitor.

CNC precision machined Titanium shells offer long term durability while retaining low wearing weight.

Careful selection of each material in our in ear monitors is just the start of the process. Each hand made Phantom Hunter is lovingly crafted to ensure the most exquisite listening experience we can offer.

The Phantom Hunter features our new dual coil Titanium driver as well as 4 balanced armatures using our unique armature chamber vectoring system to provide the most detail, imaging and refined high frequencies.

Each Phantom Hunter will include 2 of our Litz 8 wire copper cables for the ultimate Trinity cable to date.

Available in a choice of either anodised gunmetal finish or heat treated Titanium finish.

STRICTLY LIMITED TO 1000 UNITS PER ANNUM

SPECIFICATION

4 X BALANCED ARMATURES
1 X 7mm DUAL COIL TITANIUM DYNAMIC DRIVER
14 PAIRS OF TUNING FILTERS (IN REGULAR AND LONG SIZES)
8 WIRE LITZ PRO CABLES + OUR STANDARD MULTI-BRAID CABLES
LIMITED TO 1000 UNIQUE NUMBERED UNITS PER YEAR
12 PAIRS OF FILTER TIPS
6.3mm ADAPTER
PLANE ADAPTER
CARRY CASE
SPECIAL PHANTOM HUNTER OWNER PRIVILEGES

PHANTOM HUNTER X
Our Phantom Hunter x is the pinnacle of what we can do with a universal in ear monitor.

CNC precision machined Titanium shells offer long term durability while retaining low wearing weight.

Careful selection of each material in our in ear monitors is just the start of the process. Each hand made Phantom Hunter is lovingly crafted to ensure the most exquisite listening experience we can offer.

The Phantom Hunter x features our new multi driver set up using our unique chamber vectoring system to provide the most detail, imaging and refined high frequencies.

Available in a choice of either anodised gunmetal finish or heat treated Titanium finish.

SPECIFICATION
MULTI DRIVER SET UP INCLUDING OUR ALL NEW HYBRID ALLOY DRIVER
12 PAIRS OF TUNING FILTERS FOR ULTIMATE CUSTOMISATION
12 PAIRS OF FILTER TIPS
2 X CABLES
2 PIN DETACHABLE CABLE
6.3mm ADAPTER
CARRY CASE
SHIRT CLIP

Nov 30, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #23,018 of 24,683
If we will really receive PM6s and Hunters soon, it'll be really interesting to know whether those are actually the "new" PM6 X and Hunter X as well. Some of us suspected a while ago that this could be their goal and the reason for the delays. The actual PM6 and Hunters could simply be too expensive to manufacture for them, so they create new and "improved" versions and replace the old orders as well.

Nov 30, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #23,019 of 24,683
6F8377C4-192E-4D8B-A8C8-721C1F242F6A.jpeg

Someone posted this on KS. Again a pile of lies from Trinity.

Dec 1, 2017 at 6:06 AM Post #23,024 of 24,683
Icarus 4
Kieran:"We are due to receive more stock and will resume shipping when everything has calmed down this month."

PM6 on KS, I send a message to ask my tracking code.
Jake:"We have shipped all of the Master 6's as of now, unfortunately we are
unable to provide you with a shipping notification as Kickstarter doesn't provide this"
but earlier mail said "do not email if you was a kickstarter backer, please use kickstarter message system"

I feel so upset.

Dec 1, 2017 at 6:50 AM Post #23,025 of 24,683
Icarus 4
Kieran:"We are due to receive more stock and will resume shipping when everything has calmed down this month."

This is a lie again. The ICARUS IV is not ready at all. Forget about any stock. you will be lucky if you get ICARUS I, II, IV by March or April next year.
I had word with him and there is no update on ICARUS line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back