TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 28, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #22,966 of 24,683
I won’t count on it if I were you.
He keeps saying the same thing over and over. Same pattern, same response.
Also, even if you get your IEMs and need to make a warranty claim down the road, is Trinity going to be around and honour the warranty?
I would go for a refund if it was me, just my .02 cents based on the last 9 months and my own experience.
Not counting on anything until I get it in my hands on something tangible, I don't have much hope left at this point anyway. I actually requested a refund September 1, after being dicked around for 2 months I asked them to just ship the orders if they can't refund them. At this point my only goal is to try to extract something from them before they inevitably go under, any IEM's I get will go up for sale here. Both pre-orders are from June and August 2016 so I'm pretty much at their mercy.

Nov 28, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #22,967 of 24,683
Not counting on anything until I get it in my hands on something tangible, I don't have much hope left at this point anyway. I actually requested a refund September 1, after being dicked around for 2 months I asked them to just ship the orders if they can't refund them. At this point my only goal is to try to extract something from them before they inevitably go under, any IEM's I get will go up for sale here. Both pre-orders are from June and August 2016 so I'm pretty much at their mercy.

Oh shoot. Sorry to hear that :frowning2:

Nov 29, 2017 at 1:35 AM Post #22,971 of 24,683
Kieran got back to me, he claimed the remaining PM6's (supposedly the website pre-orders) will be shipped this week and next and he'll supposedly be shipping out a Hunter X to me instead of the original Hunter per my request.

Why did you do that? It just means you won't get the Litz cables...

Nov 29, 2017 at 1:36 AM Post #22,972 of 24,683
What do you guys think is the chances of ever seeing the Phoenix.

The Phoenix was an old project that was killed and came back to life under a different name. Another poor attempt of selling a unicorn that doesn’t exist.
They are so deep under water that they are trying to be creative and find ways to raise funds yet with all their none sense that everything has been shipped no one received anything here.
All lies, smoke and Mirrors.

Nov 29, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #22,974 of 24,683
I’m curious to know who is Kieran’s boss and who is the person in charge.
The whole thing doesn’t make sense.
They operate like money launderers when you really don’t know anymore who is the owner and the names of the people in charge.
I have been just assuming nothing has changed except from a PR perspective. IMR was just Bob's way of clearing his name. "Trinity" is now the bad guy and there is nobody to blame. They can continue ripping people off through Trinity until the money stops flowing in and then they will shut down and IMR will take over. And for all we know Kieran is Jake with a new email...

Nov 29, 2017 at 1:56 AM Post #22,975 of 24,683
On a different note but somehow related.
What happened to the folks who ordered the R1 from Bob?

Saw a few on another thread, not too sure if they're still subscribed here.

Nov 29, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #22,977 of 24,683
IMG_0392.PNG
Asked about my pre-orders and got this email today. Here's to hoping.

Nov 29, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #22,979 of 24,683
That's a bad joke...

Send Kieran a mail two days ago, asked about clear information about my orders (Icarus I & IV) and told him that I don't want to hear such bs like "end of this week, next week or end of this month" - no answer until now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back