TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 23, 2017 at 10:05 PM Post #22,561 of 24,683
For those that went a paypal dispute, did you first have to enter a dispute with Trinity then wait for them to respond?

Oct 24, 2017 at 1:15 AM Post #22,565 of 24,683
and they will have it within next two years so don't worry ,
I think they would arrive before the end of the world, I don't worry

They said to start to ship the last batch of air PM6 hunter in 10/17, and replied they will provided tracking number when they have it in 10/20.
O_O
"Bob" said everything will be finished shipping on 24/25th of Mar

Oct 24, 2017 at 6:25 AM Post #22,566 of 24,683
I like how everything is sold out on their site. I mean, they don't have any money even for a small batch of any model? Or is it because of their supposed moving to the USA? A guy on a Russian forum waiting for a pair of Icarus III that's been shipped from the US a few days back. IDK maybe it's a refunded pair or maybe a part of the relocation.

Oct 25, 2017 at 6:42 AM Post #22,567 of 24,683
I like how everything is sold out on their site. I mean, they don't have any money even for a small batch of any model? Or is it because of their supposed moving to the USA? A guy on a Russian forum waiting for a pair of Icarus III that's been shipped from the US a few days back. IDK maybe it's a refunded pair or maybe a part of the relocation.
Customs fees are the last thing you'd like to see attached to your Trinity Audio package.. But maybe they'll keep a warehouse in the UK, that would seem logical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back