TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 15, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #22,426 of 24,683
@voxie ok, I give up. This is why I said it was not clear, I am not arguing if they did or did not repair them but even from the above you seem to think that IEMs cannot be 'repaired' ? Only replaced?

Repair = open shell find loose driver and re-fix, or fix whatever the issue may be.

Replace = don't bother to repair, or can't repair, and just send out new units.

Myself and someone else asked a few questions to help understand what the issue was, you didn't actually answer them hence we are still confused and had to ask again. It remains that If they were 'repaired' then you marking them is irrelevant?

As I said before, TA used to be really good with repairs in the delta and atlas era so this simply surprised me. From now on I expect this to change as they don't appear to have the means to 'repair' or stock to 'replace'. I'm on no ones side here, just wanted to be clear on that.

It's a shame that this whole mess trinity has made has caused people (us) to get all defensive and critical of each other, this is a forum for discussion, asking and answering questions, etc.

And "Listen and read" I liked that by the way that's real nice of you, Cheers and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #22,427 of 24,683
For those that have got a Credit Card or paypal refund, how long did it take?

Oct 15, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #22,430 of 24,683
Thanks

I have still not got my refund, card company says it is investigating it. If the bank knocks me back i will try PayPal (unsure as to whether I should have tried paypal first)

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #22,431 of 24,683
Sorry, I don't believe anymore
Capture+_2017-10-16-17-11-40.png

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #22,432 of 24,683
When I tried to get a refund he asked if I was sure as the Icarus 2 and 4 were shipping at the end of the month. That was August. I said I don’t believe you and want a refund which he said he would organise that day...........

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #22,433 of 24,683
Hi guys. In light of the saga with Dan leaving and all - I've decided that enough is enough, and I'm out. I've just received my Paypal refund, took barely a day.

Sad that it turned out this way - I've been an advocate for TAE for a while - 3 of my friends have bought Masters (thankfully all three got it).

Just hope the rest who don't have direct orders have some recourse. I myself am writing off my KS Phantom Air as a lost cause.

Peace out and see you guys around Headfi.

Oct 16, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #22,434 of 24,683
Hi guys. In light of the saga with Dan leaving and all - I've decided that enough is enough, and I'm out. I've just received my Paypal refund, took barely a day.

Sad that it turned out this way - I've been an advocate for TAE for a while - 3 of my friends have bought Masters (thankfully all three got it).

Just hope the rest who don't have direct orders have some recourse. I myself am writing off my KS Phantom Air as a lost cause.

Peace out and see you guys around Headfi.
This frankly is what everyone should do. They appear to be in the last stages of sinking IMO.

Oct 16, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #22,436 of 24,683
You got a reply from him? That's already surprising enough regardless of what the response is.
It's just fcking canned response, nothing helps. Basically I receive replies from Kieran but just "21days", "next month", "this month", "should be this month, or early next", all are bs.
I just started the claim of icar i at paypal, I will do it by end of Oct for my hunter if it doesn't show up.

Oct 16, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #22,437 of 24,683
It's just fcking canned response, nothing helps. Basically I receive replies from Kieran but just "21days", "next month", "this month", "should be this month, or early next", all are bs.
I just started the claim of icar i at paypal, I will do it by end of Oct for my hunter if it doesn't show up.
I'm not saying it isn't a canned response, we all know that it is, I'm saying that you somehow managed to get ANY response at all. Literally anything cuz all the rest of us get are radio silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back