TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 4, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #22,261 of 24,683
Based on the thread here, possibly. Who knows but there is nothing on KS as far as I know. Do you see any reviews or impressions online or on YouTube?
Come on, back up your claims with facts instead of going into personal attacks. What really is pathetic that out of nowhere you still find a way to defend those crooks. Unreal.

It's even more sad that nowhere did I defend them. Facts? It's ironic that you just blabber random/imprecise numbers and/or statistics that have no ground to sit on and ask for facts. The only ones I do have? Neither me or my brother complained directly (or even indirectly in his case) and we both got ours, so no... complaining, or not, played no roll, it can be luck or any other factor. I think it's generally agreed that the majority of people that buys a product and has no problem with it doesn't come to forums to talk about it, or is your perspective different?!

If i see? Yes, at least impressions. If they are many? No, if the PM4/masters, supposedly, were sold in much greater numbers and still there are not that many reviews I wouldn't expect the PM6 to be better or even the same in that regard.

Good luck with your problems.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017 at 3:10 AM Post #22,262 of 24,683
Based on the thread here, possibly. Who knows but there is nothing on KS as far as I know. Do you see any reviews or impressions online or on YouTube?
Come on, back up your claims with facts instead of going into personal attacks. What really is pathetic that out of nowhere you still find a way to defend those crooks. Unreal.

I remember TAE claim they WILL BE shipping final PM6 and Hunter order in the end of August , in the begining and middle of Sep.
Well, they didn't “guaranteed”.

Oct 4, 2017 at 3:16 AM Post #22,263 of 24,683
It's even more sad that nowhere did I defend them. Facts? It's ironic that you just blabber random/imprecise numbers and/or statistics that have no ground to sit on and ask for facts. The only ones I do have? Neither me or my brother complained directly (or even indirectly in his case) and we both got ours, so no... complaining, or not, played no roll, it can be luck or any other factor. I think it's generally agreed that the majority of people that buys a product and has no problem with it doesn't come to forums to talk about it, or is your perspective different?!

If i see? Yes, at least impressions. If they are many? No, if the PM4/masters, supposedly, were sold in much greater numbers and still there are not that many reviews I wouldn't expect the PM6 to be better or even the same in that regard.

My problem is the PM6 hadn't shipped to my hand that I couldn't put any comment on Internet.

Oct 4, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #22,264 of 24,683

I still don’t understand why you choose personal attacks over a normal discussion. Good luck with my problems? LOL you are such a comedian.
No thanks dude. Hit the road, Jack. I’m glad you got your product but most here are still waiting.
Stop being a bully, you have done it befor time after time. You have been here long enough to know that by now, there is no room here for personal attacks.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017 at 4:34 AM Post #22,265 of 24,683

Based on this comment from KS you posted - it seems there's no light at the end of this tunnel just yet.

Is this arguably better than them giving a "next week, guarenteed!" lie again? Probably. At least we're not watching for the postman only to be disappointed.

Oct 4, 2017 at 7:23 AM Post #22,266 of 24,683
Oct 4, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #22,267 of 24,683
My problem is the PM6 hadn't shipped to my hand that I couldn't put any comment on Internet.

That is the problem for many, too many, even if it was just one person missing something they actually paid for it would still be one too many.

Unfortunately regarding KS I know the feeling of paying for something and seeing zero. At least you guys have hope whole i lost mine a longggg time ago. There are some that think others don't know the feeling but they are dead wrong.

What I do not like is spur-of-the-moment made up facts. That is misinforming others and lacking as much ethical sense as trinity.

The only reason I still keep following the thread is the wish i have that each and every last one of you receives what they deserve and be done with this company once and for all.

Oct 4, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #22,268 of 24,683
Dan's probably going not going to like me for this but if you want information about your specific orders then shoot him a PM (search this thread for his details). Even if he can't help fully, he's a genuinely nice guy and just talking to someone at the company and getting that interaction helped quell my frustrations greatly.

I contacted Dan... All he can help with is actual website orders. Forget Kickstarter/IGG. We're the lost souls who aren't worth anything because we're not ACTUAL CUSTOMERS... We're just "INVESTORS" with no actual stock options.

Oct 4, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #22,269 of 24,683
I contacted Dan... All he can help with is actual website orders. Forget Kickstarter/IGG. We're the lost souls who aren't worth anything because we're not ACTUAL CUSTOMERS... We're just "INVESTORS" with no actual stock options.

There have been "worse" (if we can even call it that) in KS. Products not being sent to backers and being sold in great numbers in alibaba and other websites, that one still cuts deep.

Oct 4, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #22,270 of 24,683
There have been "worse" (if we can even call it that) in KS. Products not being sent to backers and being sold in great numbers in alibaba and other websites, that one still cuts deep.

Yeah, but considering we're the bottom of the food chain, risk is we're the easiest ones to cut out if Trinity decides to call it quits. That's like 500$ CDN. It hurts nonetheless. Especially considering the reason I jumped on board was Trinity's good track record of actually delivering products and that they said everything was production ready. All this tells me is that the risk of all of it being a lie just isn't worth the rebate for Crowdfunding... I'll just wait until items are actually in production before participating to other campaigns. :p

Oct 4, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #22,271 of 24,683
I must admit this was one of three expensive (for me so far) kickstarters I've done. All others to date have been under £50. Like @Karendar not sure I will risk such large amounts again (though the other two are looking positive with one now shipping, original ship estimate September, not bad, and one imminently shipping if updates are to be believed, that one had a shipping estimate of October).

Oct 4, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #22,272 of 24,683
Yeah, but considering we're the bottom of the food chain, risk is we're the easiest ones to cut out if Trinity decides to call it quits. That's like 500$ CDN. It hurts nonetheless. Especially considering the reason I jumped on board was Trinity's good track record of actually delivering products and that they said everything was production ready. All this tells me is that the risk of all of it being a lie just isn't worth the rebate for Crowdfunding... I'll just wait until items are actually in production before participating to other campaigns. :p

In my part and until i got my product (and my brother his) what really pissed me off was the lying and lack of information. As bad as it may be i prefer a direct message "we will take 2 years to deliver instead of 3 months because..." that's all it would take to at least keep some faith in the company. I do agree that it feels like a punch in the stomach since the good record they had at the time was a big reason so many supported KS, i was lucky not going that route.

Although i had some bad experiences, and some REALLY bad experiences, i still crowfund, from time to time. Sometimes what i receive makes me forget all the BS i was fed on other products but remembering the risks is always something that i have deep rooted in myself.

I must admit this was one of three expensive (for me so far) kickstarters I've done. All others to date have been under £50. Like @Karendar not sure I will risk such large amounts again (though the other two are looking positive with one now shipping, original ship estimate September, not bad, and one imminently shipping if updates are to be believed, that one had a shipping estimate of October).

Most of mine now have been sub-50 as well, so if i get the items great, if i don't i can only blame myself and the liars that made the product.

Oct 4, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #22,273 of 24,683
In my part and until i got my product (and my brother his) what really pissed me off was the lying and lack of information. As bad as it may be i prefer a direct message "we will take 2 years to deliver instead of 3 months because..." that's all it would take to at least keep some faith in the company. I do agree that it feels like a punch in the stomach since the good record they had at the time was a big reason so many supported KS, i was lucky not going that route.

Although i had some bad experiences, and some REALLY bad experiences, i still crowfund, from time to time. Sometimes what i receive makes me forget all the BS i was fed on other products but remembering the risks is always something that i have deep rooted in myself.

Most of mine now have been sub-50 as well, so if i get the items great, if i don't i can only blame myself and the liars that made the product.

Of all the crowdfundings I've participated on, I have:

3 that delivered what was expected
1 that delivered junk and won't take it back
5 on standby (including Trinity), but with progress in most, although one is as old as a year and a half (Phazon)
1 waiting for a refund
3 refunded (Thankfully, because they delivered junk)

I have about 3 that were over the bar of 100$ USD which I stuck with. One of them was the one that delivered junk. :\

So you know.... Crowdfunding is what it is: A risky way of spending money. :wink:

Oct 4, 2017 at 11:14 PM Post #22,275 of 24,683
I have been very lucky with crowd funding. Pono Player shipped early (bought a second later on), the Flare Audio R2Pro were well done, Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas turned out well,
the Mitchell & Johnson GL2SE hybrid headphones were about 2 months late. M&J posted constant updates. So there was no worry. Loved the M&J so much, bought a set of the HP1 for a gift and the MJ2 for myself.

My career is in business so I can often tell when a campaign reads "wrong" . Have to admit Trinity would probably have tripped me up. Luckily I didn't need another IEM right after the Atlas.

Crowdfunding allows us to get products that may never have existed otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back