TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 21, 2017 at 7:16 AM Post #22,051 of 24,683
Writing in to say that I got my refund for the Icarus I, just trying to get back as much as I can from this crazy ride.

Sep 21, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #22,054 of 24,683
Ordered my PM6 since Oct 2016 - even paid for express shipping. Till today not single shipping notification.

I just emailed Kieran this week and he said they are still shipping the earlier orders and haven't got to mine.

So I think the speculation that their shipping quantity is really low is correct. I hardly think mine is near the end of the list of orders!
What you don't realize is that your order really IS at the end of the list of orders. Those who didn't order anything are at the very front of the line and they're working on producing and shipping those right now :p

I just had a word with Kieran over phone. And am highly disappointed to come to know that they are about to miss their so called deadline of shipping of a few PM6 and Hunter.
Yes.....right.......the "few" orders left.......that they've had a year to do.......
This is worse than my procrastination with writing long and pointless essays for class.

Sep 21, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #22,055 of 24,683
Ordered my PM6 since Oct 2016 - even paid for express shipping. Till today not single shipping notification.

I just emailed Kieran this week and he said they are still shipping the earlier orders and haven't got to mine.

So I think the speculation that their shipping quantity is really low is correct. I hardly think mine is near the end of the list of orders!

Did you buy by direct order?

Sep 21, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #22,059 of 24,683
Hmm interesting, for some reason i was confusing my pledge with the Atlas. I bought them direct from site, as did my brother. Did anyone that bought from the site (as soon as they were announced/availlable for purchase) did not get theirs?

Sep 21, 2017 at 3:54 PM Post #22,062 of 24,683
I ask Kieran if they are shipping the Icarus 4 soon and got this reply

"We will have photographs of the Icarus II up near the end of the month.

I’m not too sure if we are going to finish the Phantom Airs before shipping the Icarus IV, so I’m not going to say “yes” just yet."

Sep 21, 2017 at 6:32 PM Post #22,065 of 24,683
I had asked for a refund for the icarus 2 more than 2 weeks ago to Kieran and he had told me it would be done by last friday, and because I did not get it by then, I requested a refund through paypal and got a refund withing 24 hours. Feels so relieved so at least have some of my money back. People that have ordered through paypal who are still within the protection should try it asap. I still have the airs from KS on order though so hopefully they'll deliver a good one soon.

I really dont think there are any good ones. Have not read anyone here or on KS who is happy with it. It's a dog of a product

Users who are viewing this thread

Back