TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 20, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #22,037 of 24,683
12.5 hours until 21st (UK time)

Has anyone received any PM6? Or even shipping notification for PM6?
I'm two hours away from Derby and honestly, I'm on the brink of doing it.

Sep 13, 2017
What a busy week, many of you will have seen shipping notifications in your inbox recently for master 6, hunter, delta and atlas delta (upgrades) and are very pleased to say that all outstanding units should be shipped within the next 5-7 business days. All of those that ordered via our site will get a shipping notification direct from our site.

Sep 08, 2017
Starting Monday 11th September please keep an eye on your in boxes for shipping notifications. Over the course of the next 7-10 from the 11th we will be shipping all the final Hunters and Master 6.

Sep 20, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #22,039 of 24,683
Guys, unfortunately it doesn't look like they are shipping. It doesn't make sense that no one here recieved a single item.
I feel for those who are still waiting.
As mentioned here, if someone lives not too far from their office then paying them a visit to see if they are still in business might be a good idea.
With that being said, I won't drive 2 hrs each way for that.
There is something very wrong with this company and that kind of behaviour has no room here. Again it was another lie in a desperate attempt to buy more time.

Sep 20, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #22,040 of 24,683
Nothing here on the Air front, 'surprisingly' enough.

Were'nt there a couple of other people who reported getting a pm-6 not that long ago? (I wondered if maybe Trinity had sent out some unsold 3rd party stock or something - looks like the guyt who was selling Hunters on Amazon has dropped them).

Sep 20, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #22,041 of 24,683
Guys, unfortunately it doesn't look like they are shipping. It doesn't make sense that no one here recieved a single item.
I feel for those who are still waiting.
As mentioned here, if someone lives not too far from their office then paying them a visit to see if they are still in business might be a good idea.
With that being said, I won't drive 2 hrs each way for that.
There is something very wrong with this company and that kind of behaviour has no room here. Again it was another lie in a desperate attempt to buy more time.

Not giving up... The Air I will absorb the cost, but they BETTER send me my PM6 if they don't want to refund.

Sep 20, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #22,042 of 24,683
Nothing here on the Air front, 'surprisingly' enough.

Were'nt there a couple of other people who reported getting a pm-6 not that long ago? (I wondered if maybe Trinity had sent out some unsold 3rd party stock or something - looks like the guyt who was selling Hunters on Amazon has dropped them).

It's the same old pattern. They ship a few items just so they can update their blog and show like things are moving but the bottom line is that the majority are still waiting.
If you look at the KS discussion a very small percentage of backers actually reported receiving anything and all of them have issues with their Air V2.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017 at 2:27 AM Post #22,045 of 24,683
Im also thinking that maybe the small shipments are to keep igg and kickstarter at bay and make it so people aren't able to start the process of recovery from those sites.

Under Kickstarter terms there is no process of recovery. You back a project and it’s your risk. Not sure you can even claim back through the credit card, as you are subject to KS terms

Sep 21, 2017 at 4:02 AM Post #22,046 of 24,683
Ordered my PM6 since Oct 2016 - even paid for express shipping. Till today not single shipping notification.

I just emailed Kieran this week and he said they are still shipping the earlier orders and haven't got to mine.

So I think the speculation that their shipping quantity is really low is correct. I hardly think mine is near the end of the list of orders!

Sep 21, 2017 at 5:54 AM Post #22,047 of 24,683
Ordered my PM6 since Oct 2016 - even paid for express shipping. Till today not single shipping notification.

I just emailed Kieran this week and he said they are still shipping the earlier orders and haven't got to mine.

So I think the speculation that their shipping quantity is really low is correct. I hardly think mine is near the end of the list of orders!

Still shipping early orders?!? I was a day one order, from the UK, back in early June. Still waiting? What BS.

Sep 21, 2017 at 6:07 AM Post #22,048 of 24,683
Every day is April 1 at TAE.

Mail-Guardian-fooled.jpg

Sep 21, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #22,049 of 24,683
I had asked for a refund for the icarus 2 more than 2 weeks ago to Kieran and he had told me it would be done by last friday, and because I did not get it by then, I requested a refund through paypal and got a refund withing 24 hours. Feels so relieved so at least have some of my money back. People that have ordered through paypal who are still within the protection should try it asap. I still have the airs from KS on order though so hopefully they'll deliver a good one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back