TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 24, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #21,440 of 24,683
Capture+_2017-08-25-01-20-15.png
discount again for the only product exists

Aug 24, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #21,443 of 24,683
Good luck selling the Airs. I was the first to get the second gens and they're still not that good. Less dropouts but they are still there more than the other bluetooth IEM's that I have and the battery life is crap.

For anyone interested I saw that Earin are selling their M1 wireless for £99. They're on FB with a discount code. M2s are coming out soon, but no date yet.

Aug 24, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #21,445 of 24,683
Was Icarus iii not a new products???
Only few hunters to ship? I guess we all cancelled

Completely agree, if i'm not mistaken there isnt any signs of any gunmetal hunter arriving.

To the note of them ending free shipping, it probably wouldnt have been necessary if they didnt have to ship out so many things seperate including balanced cables, replacement filters, and faulty units from poor quality control

Aug 24, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #21,446 of 24,683
For the Icarus 3 they used ParcelForce for express, I got more detailed tracking via the Canada Post website once it landed in Canada.

I'm also still one of the "few" waiting for a Hunter, specifically a heat-treated one. Given their other backlogs I don't know why they'd try to minimize the number now unless those of us posting here are really the only "few" left.

Aug 24, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #21,447 of 24,683
For the Icarus 3 they used ParcelForce for express, I got more detailed tracking via the Canada Post website once it landed in Canada.

I'm also still one of the "few" waiting for a Hunter, specifically a heat-treated one. Given their other backlogs I don't know why they'd try to minimize the number now unless those of us posting here are really the only "few" left.

You must be new here. :darthsmile: Puns aside, it's really hard to believe ANYTHING they say anymore.

Aug 24, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #21,450 of 24,683
Just curious.which email address did it originate from into your inbox?
For me it was enquiry@trinityaudioetc

...its a curse as a small minority don't seem to quite get the model and can cause some massive issues for customer service and also reputation.
This was my favorite part of that new statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back