TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 16, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #21,136 of 24,683
Sorry about that! I was going to offer to send you free of charge a package of SpinFits, but only read part of the comment and not the part of you loving your Spiral Dots, which I also use on my Hunter. So, never mind!
Spiral Dots on the Hunter! FTW!
I am absolutely loving the hunter.
My new setup FLAC>Cayin N3>Digital out>RSA Intruder DAC/Amp>Balanced Trinity Kobikon litz cable>Hunter>Gunmetal>Spiral Dots

Aug 16, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #21,141 of 24,683
Got a mailing list email from Bob about something called IMR Acoustics. Apparently it's his new thing, maybe Trinity is dead in the water, I dunno. Good luck trying to win back the trust of ex-Trinity customers, that's all I'll say about that. Yiiiikes.

WOW! I got the email here too, I was wondering if Trinity had sunk so low as to mine their mailing lists for spamming pourposes! I guess this is a clear indicator the level of respect Trinity has for their customers. Your trust and confidential information is worth less to Trinity than what a spammer is willing to pay. Oh how the mighty have fallen and only due to the blows they inflicted upon themselves. I feel sorry for anyone left, you're literally worth less to Trinity than a spammers money, SUCKERS! :D

Aug 16, 2017 at 5:40 PM Post #21,142 of 24,683
Got a mailing list email from Bob about something called IMR Acoustics. Apparently it's his new thing, maybe Trinity is dead in the water, I dunno. Good luck trying to win back the trust of ex-Trinity customers, that's all I'll say about that. Yiiiikes.
I'm curious, how do you know it's from Bob, rather than Trinity with a new name?
I agree it looks very much like the Trinity Audio stuff, and being based in Derbyshire in the UK is too much of a coincidence for it to be anyone else apart from TA or Bob's "new thing".

Aug 16, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #21,144 of 24,683
WOW! I got the email here too, I was wondering if Trinity had sunk so low as to mine their mailing lists for spamming pourposes! I guess this is a clear indicator the level of respect Trinity has for their customers. Your trust and confidential information is worth less to Trinity than what a spammer is willing to pay. Oh how the mighty have fallen and only due to the blows they inflicted upon themselves. I feel sorry for anyone left, you're literally worth less to Trinity than a spammers money, SUCKERS! :D

I wasn't sure at first where this came from, but the address appears to be the same as Trinity's... Just resigned to waiting for the Airs, but that's all the business they're ever gonna get from me anymore.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #21,145 of 24,683
exactly. not happy about getting spammed by another company i want nothing to do with when i should have been removed from the database they obviously got my info from.

Aug 16, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #21,146 of 24,683
I'm curious, how do you know it's from Bob, rather than Trinity with a new name?
I agree it looks very much like the Trinity Audio stuff, and being based in Derbyshire in the UK is too much of a coincidence for it to be anyone else apart from TA or Bob's "new thing".

He signs off on the bottom of the page here: https://imracoustics.com/

Aug 16, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #21,148 of 24,683
Spiral Dots on the Hunter! FTW!
I am absolutely loving the hunter.
My new setup FLAC>Cayin N3>Digital out>RSA Intruder DAC/Amp>Balanced Trinity Kobikon litz cable>Hunter>Gunmetal>Spiral Dots

Very nice set up! Mine is simple: Pono Player>8-Wire Litz Balanced Cable>Hunter>Gunmetal>Spiral Dots.

Aug 16, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #21,149 of 24,683
So he has walked out with the mailing list and what is left of their reputation

I have over £400 of orders waiting with trinity. I am not doubling down with another bunch of backyard operators

Aug 16, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #21,150 of 24,683
Received an email from "imracoustics" this morning, thought it was a spam...
Capture+_2017-08-17-08-08-59.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back