TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 16, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #21,127 of 24,683
I wouldn't be surprised either. :p But you never know, it might be LONGER than that for PM6! haha

The feeling I get is that they want us to cancel our orders so that they can then sell them to the resellers at there agreed upon price. Which is more then preorder plus discounts and less than website advertised price. Just my gut feeling as to why they are drawing this out for so long.

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #21,128 of 24,683
The feeling I get is that they want us to cancel our orders so that they can then sell them to the resellers at there agreed upon price. Which is more then preorder plus discounts and less than website advertised price. Just my gut feeling as to why they are drawing this out for so long.

Not sure about that one. My refund was an uphill battle and they had A LOT to gain by refunding me. I had the Icarus on order at a lower price than their special price, I had the hunter at 50% off, the Icarus I free, the Icarus II 50% off and the Icarus IV 50% off. Yet it took them over a month of complaining before refunding me...

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #21,129 of 24,683
Not sure about that one. My refund was an uphill battle and they had A LOT to gain by refunding me. I had the Icarus on order at a lower price than their special price, I had the hunter at 50% off, the Icarus I free, the Icarus II 50% off and the Icarus IV 50% off. Yet it took them over a month of complaining before refunding me...

Was just a quick thought on my part. More frustration than anything else.

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #21,130 of 24,683

Yeah, I get you. I'm just glad I just have the Indiegogo campaign left with them even though it's a lot of money... I don't trust their products anymore now that Bob is gone... Don't even know if they'll deliver half of what they promised.

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #21,131 of 24,683
What? A response in minutes! I've been waiting for a response (re: my Atlas Deltas w/ prepaid BT Lanyard replacements) since July 31st and NOTHING!

Will try again... and the Icarus 3 (being a slightly better fit for my ears) would seem to be a better choice for replacement... Thanks.

Well. We will see. I got the reply in minutes. But I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet, and my order status is the same on the website.

@fearlessleader . Hi. I tell you this for your information. Not to rub salt in any wounds. Reminder: I emailed Kieran on Thur 8/3 to request Icarus III instead of Master for the Atlas-Delta. Kieran replied in minutes.
Update: I got a shipping update notification on Thur 8/10. I received my Icarus III on Mon 8/14.

I saw in the other thread that Kieran still has not replied back to you. I'm really feeling for you. Go get 'em, tiger.

Other than the fact that I didn't get Spin-fits with my hunter, nor with my Icarus III. I'm out. It isn't worth it to me to ask for the spin fits. I did really want those, because I have a set of small spin fits I bought a couple of years ago. I wanted to get the 3 pack to see if mediums may fit me better. But it isn't worth it to me. I've found the Spiral Dots and I LOVE them.

Aug 16, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #21,132 of 24,683

I honestly was starting to think the same thing. Some people have remarked that they get the refund super quick and I wondered why? The only reason I could come up with was giving them to resellers could be more lucrative. What knows this is all just super frustrating...

Aug 16, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #21,133 of 24,683
@fearlessleader . Hi. I tell you this for your information. Not to rub salt in any wounds. Reminder: I emailed Kieran on Thur 8/3 to request Icarus III instead of Master for the Atlas-Delta. Kieran replied in minutes.
Update: I got a shipping update notification on Thur 8/10. I received my Icarus III on Mon 8/14.

I saw in the other thread that Kieran still has not replied back to you. I'm really feeling for you. Go get 'em, tiger.

Other than the fact that I didn't get Spin-fits with my hunter, nor with my Icarus III. I'm out. It isn't worth it to me to ask for the spin fits. I did really want those, because I have a set of small spin fits I bought a couple of years ago. I wanted to get the 3 pack to see if mediums may fit me better. But it isn't worth it to me. I've found the Spiral Dots and I LOVE them.

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017 at 4:41 PM Post #21,134 of 24,683
Nevermind.
Ha ha. Makes me wonder what I missed. :)

73133e44999619e2ff07daa3b7eaf44f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back