TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 11, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #19,397 of 24,683
So we are the unlucky final few awaiting Master 6 and Hunter? How long more do they need to get it shipped to us remaining few?
My patience has been stretched to the limit!
Just one more week, I will ask for a refund.

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #19,399 of 24,683
This isn't a Ponzi scheme, which is a fake investment where early investors are paid out with cash from new investors.
It also isn't a pyramid scheme where there is a multi level marketing plan (like Amway or Herbalife). Those businesses rely on lower level independent sales people to generate revenue for the higher levels.
This is just a small business hemorrhaging cash who probably can't afford to make payroll or pay suppliers. Without an infusion of working capital, for how long can they keep the lights on? They can't sell off their existing stock, because there isn't any. They either need to take out a loan or get more pre orders. Or close shop entirely.

I believe you are 100% correct. Just wondering how long before they close shop.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #19,403 of 24,683

I know you were one of the defenders in the initial delays like myself but there is only so much patience you can give.

I still want my Icarus I & III, as I've been happy with my previous purchases, but this has fallen off into the land of the ridiculous.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #19,406 of 24,683
The thick wall around my patience took a big hit with the new Phoenix email....

I know you were one of the defenders in the initial delays like myself but there is only so much patience you can give.

I still want my Icarus I & III, as I've been happy with my previous purchases, but this has fallen off into the land of the ridiculous.

Personally I just don't know what to think anymore.

I do think that trinity need to put these fears to rest in some way or another, I.e statement /reassurance for there sake and ours .

I sent them an email this morning expressing these same sentiments. I didn't ask for a refund, as I'm still hoping that the Icarus I/III combo will work out. If I get a response other than "next week", I'll be shocked.

Jul 11, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #19,407 of 24,683
I sent them an email this morning expressing these same sentiments. I didn't ask for a refund, as I'm still hoping that the Icarus I/III combo will work out. If I get a response other than "next week", I'll be shocked.

I too asked what was going on yesterday and got a shipping this week thanks for your patience email today , my patience is pretty much spent they realy do need to reassure there customers that everything is ok , if there hands are tied then there hands are tied nothing we can do about that but they need to reassure people.

Jul 11, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #19,408 of 24,683
Still no word here in the states - ordered the PM6 on 6/28/2016 over a year ago.
Update to my own post above: I emailed Jake and Bob to cancel my order and request a refund.
I received my refund in paypal already for the pre-order amount in exactly 18 minutes as well as a reply from Bob.
Screen shots.
Email;

TA1.JPG

Paypal;
TA2.JPG

I am very happy with this result, but would have been even more happy receiving the IEM's. I appreciate Bob refunding me, and doing it so quickly. I think it is very unfortunate how this all has turned out.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #19,409 of 24,683
Indeed, Bob has his hands full and I personally have no idea what all he is going through. The Ponzi Scheme thing was way off base for me. Has anyone not gotten a refund when reaching out to Bob? You sure can't do refund if the bank is dry:rolling_eyes: Let's don't forget he must make payroll for his people too, guess he could really be doing well if he could never sleep and do everything by himself!! Guess like the Shadow only Bob knows for sure.

Jul 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #19,410 of 24,683
Update to my own post above: I emailed Jake and Bob to cancel my order and request a refund.
I received my refund in paypal already for the pre-order amount in exactly 18 minutes as well as a reply from Bob.
Screen shots.
Email;

Paypal;

I am very happy with this result, but would have been even more happy receiving the IEM's. I appreciate Bob refunding me, and doing it so quickly. I think it is very unfortunate how this all has turned out.
If they say that resuming of PM6 will be this or next week, why they refunded you so quickly? Something doesn't connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back