TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 30, 2017 at 7:21 AM Post #19,053 of 24,683
Icarus III just went up on instagram.

I hate to say this i realy do , I don't want to start sounding like a trinity basher i genuinely hope they pull through this , they make fantastic iems at a great price , i also think bob is a good guy with good ideas BUT the hunter was put up on Instagram and we are still waiting for it, I don't consider a picture an update or proper information , it does however give me a glimmer of hope that I will receive my hunter and things are just still in progress but it's nothing concrete and still im mentally in limbo.

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #19,054 of 24,683
I hate to say this i realy do , I don't want to start sounding like a trinity basher i genuinely hope they pull through this , they make fantastic iems at a great price , i also think bob is a good guy with good ideas BUT the hunter was put up on Instagram and we are still waiting for it, I don't consider a picture an update or proper information , it does however give me a glimmer of hope that I will receive my hunter and things are just still in progress but it's nothing concrete and still im mentally in limbo.

My guess is that they'll once again send out a fraction of the iems ordered, and the the rest won't be sent out in months... Even if they DO ship them all it's really just provocative considering everyone who's been waiting for their Hunters and Pm6s for a year now.

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:37 AM Post #19,055 of 24,683
My guess is that they'll once again send out a fraction of the iems ordered, and the the rest won't be sent out in months... Even if they DO ship them all it's really just provocative considering everyone who's been waiting for their Hunters and Pm6s for a year now.

Who knows anymore some of there logic i just don't get at all, im not one of the longest waiters but for me it's more about the length from due shipping date , the hunter , original delta, pm6 are all about or at least 6 months behind (quote me if I'm wrong) this is why im not satisfied with communication, I understand pre-order/delays but 6 months then obviously customers are going to be asking questions and expecting proper answers not a happy snap.
Im honestly sorry trinity i don't want to become one of the non stop wingers and I'm trying to hold on but you have to do more.

Jun 30, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #19,056 of 24,683
My cheapo Chinese iem comes with detail and concise specification:

1. Product Name: **** 4in1 hybrid drive unit in ear earphone
2. Brand: ****
3. Model: 4in1
4. Type: In-ear
5. Impedance: 32Ω
6. Earphone sensitivity:108dB/ mW
7. Frequency range: 10-35000Hz
8. Interface: 3.5mm
9. Cable Length: 1.2m±5cm
10.Weight: 18g
11.Color: Black,Sliver
12.Earphone plug type: Slant Type
13.Whether with mic: No
14.Interface Type: MMCX Interface
15.Whether with cable: Optional
16.Earphone category: HIFI, Monitor
17.Applicable type of music: Classical symphonic concert
18.Drive unit: 1Dynamic + 1 Balanced Armature Hybrid drive unit

As compared with pm6:
  • Worlds first out of phase hybrid
  • 2 x dual coil drivers + 2 dual balanced armatures ( 6 drivers per earpiece)
  • 2 Pin detachable cables x 3 (included as standard) 1 x standard Trinity multi-braid 1 x memory wire multi-braid 1 x fabric cable with remote and mic
  • 12 x tuning filters
  • Single crystal OFC cables
  • Huge accessory package inc our standard case, 6.3mm adapter, huge selection of eartips S/M/M/L silicone, double flange, S/M Memory foam,
  • Limited production run of 1000 units per year
Despite the pm6's price is almost 10x(more if you refer to their retail price) higher!

What does it tell of a company if they can't even provide accurate infos about their product?

Jun 30, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #19,057 of 24,683
My cheapo Chinese iem comes with detail and concise specification:

1. Product Name: **** 4in1 hybrid drive unit in ear earphone
2. Brand: ****
3. Model: 4in1
4. Type: In-ear
5. Impedance: 32Ω
6. Earphone sensitivity:108dB/ mW
7. Frequency range: 10-35000Hz
8. Interface: 3.5mm
9. Cable Length: 1.2m±5cm
10.Weight: 18g
11.Color: Black,Sliver
12.Earphone plug type: Slant Type
13.Whether with mic: No
14.Interface Type: MMCX Interface
15.Whether with cable: Optional
16.Earphone category: HIFI, Monitor
17.Applicable type of music: Classical symphonic concert
18.Drive unit: 1Dynamic + 1 Balanced Armature Hybrid drive unit

As compared with pm6:
  • Worlds first out of phase hybrid
  • 2 x dual coil drivers + 2 dual balanced armatures ( 6 drivers per earpiece)
  • 2 Pin detachable cables x 3 (included as standard) 1 x standard Trinity multi-braid 1 x memory wire multi-braid 1 x fabric cable with remote and mic
  • 12 x tuning filters
  • Single crystal OFC cables
  • Huge accessory package inc our standard case, 6.3mm adapter, huge selection of eartips S/M/M/L silicone, double flange, S/M Memory foam,
  • Limited production run of 1000 units per year
Despite the pm6's price is almost 10x(more if you refer to their retail price) higher!

What does it tell of a company if they can't even provide accurate infos about their product?
It's funny cause every other product out there, no matter how cheap comes with all these specs. With Trinity's products you just have listen and draw up your own graph or forget it entirely :p

Jun 30, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #19,058 of 24,683
It's funny cause every other product out there, no matter how cheap comes with all these specs. With Trinity's products you just have listen and draw up your own graph or forget it entirely :p

Even a detailed explanation on their website would have been nice and the characters of each of their models.
Oh well, I guess they know better than us. They are audio junkies after all.

Jun 30, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #19,059 of 24,683
Capture+_2017-06-30-22-33-23.png
instagram confirmation:beyersmile:

Jun 30, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #19,060 of 24,683
For those who ordered I sure hope they will fulfill and be shipping all orders in the next few days and won't follow the pattern of the the Master, Hunter and PM6, when small batch was shipped and many are still waiting and need to contact them for updates.

Jun 30, 2017 at 12:12 PM Post #19,061 of 24,683

I genuinely hope that all that have ordered them receive them within the next few weeks and there happy with there iems.
I unfortunately am still owed a pair of original delta or refund (who knows), and a pair of hunter, you all (probably including trinity) have read my posts in the last few weeks and know that my support is waining, I'm not posting to bash or for the sake of it and most of my recent criticism is to try and get a reasonable response from trinity I.e conformation and verbal update on my missing products, this seems to be to no avail , they have had since may to be forthright and open about customers not recieving there iems and right at this moment I dont feel like they realy care at all.
So I hope all the pics do mean you get what you paid for and within a decent time frame , for me it means that my journey with trinity for better or worse is nearly at an end.

Jun 30, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #19,062 of 24,683
I genuinely hope that all that have ordered them receive them within the next few weeks and there happy with there iems.
I unfortunately am still owed a pair of original delta or refund (who knows), and a pair of hunter, you all (probably including trinity) have read my posts in the last few weeks and know that my support is waining, I'm not posting to bash or for the sake of it and most of my recent criticism is to try and get a reasonable response from trinity I.e conformation and verbal update on my missing products, this seems to be to no avail , they have had since may to be forthright and open about customers not recieving there iems and right at this moment I dont feel like they realy care at all.
So I hope all the pics do mean you get what you paid for and within a decent time frame , for me it means that my journey with trinity for better or worse is nearly at an end.

I admire your patience, support and optimism, I really do. So many things could have done differently and better on their end to the the point it stopped making sense anymore. Regarding the Delta and Atlas Delta; there are zero reports of any of them out there My order included the Atlas Delta but me and my coworker canceled our orders a few months ago as they couldn't tell us when it will be shipped. We needed a time frame, and when their stories piled up we realized we did the right thing.
I don't know if Bob is still reading this thread but unfortunately Trinity brought this on themselves. They kept running games on customers and many walked away and demanded refunds.
In their last apology they mentioned they will honor refunds for not delivering on time but seems like those days are gone.
For those who are still in the game, I hope you will get your goods eventually and enjoy them.

Jun 30, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #19,064 of 24,683
so Bob deactivated his facebook account , I really hope they are shipping out the Icarus III
I imagine that's because somebody posted a link to it on here lol

Jun 30, 2017 at 1:08 PM Post #19,065 of 24,683
Trinity branching out into musical instruments..
Did anyone notice the design for a new French Horn peeping out from under the box? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back