TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 30, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #19,066 of 24,683
i have this vague feeling that if they ever manage to release the Icarus IV, barring major QC issues, it will probably be the most enjoyable in their entire line by a fair margin, especially with the introduction of the crossover... but that is a big if given the current messy state of affairs over there. I don't even have confidence in them to deliver products ordered nearly a year ago let alone something that was announced a month ago...

I think the Master and Hunter will be a good combo for anyone that enjoys precise, detailed and textured sound, I'm sure anyone that listens a lot to electronic music will absolutely love these.
The Icarus 3 and 4 will most likely be a better combo for anyone that likes a lot of coherency, and emotion, especially when listening to vocals or analog instruments.

After some work the masters sound excellent when it comes to digital instrument biased genres, I've started listening to Drum & Bass after a 7 year break haha.

I'll do a quick write up on them once they're all in my hands. I always have the cheaper pair with me on the go and a more expensive pair on the night stand, which is why I grouped the Sagaris and Phantom lines that way.

Sometimes I wander if I should've just made one large purchase and bought a rather natural IEM that sounds equally great with all genres instead of having 5 pairs that are really good in a few genres each

Jun 30, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #19,067 of 24,683
I admire your patience, support and optimism, I really do. So many things could have done differently and better on their end to the the point it stopped making sense anymore. Regarding the Delta and Atlas Delta; there are zero reports of any of them out there My order included the Atlas Delta but me and my coworker canceled our orders a few months ago as they couldn't tell us when it will be shipped. We needed a time frame, and when their stories piled up we realized we did the right thing.
I don't know if Bob is still reading this thread but unfortunately Trinity brought this on themselves. They kept running games on customers and many walked away and demanded refunds.
In their last apology they mentioned they will honor refunds for not delivering on time but seems like those days are gone.
For those who are still in the game, I hope you will get your goods eventually and enjoy them.

Thank you, I do still even with my recent posts hope they succeed and it all blows over for them, but i just cant ignore the fact they have the time to post pics of a new release but no time to tell me and others where my delta, hunter or pm6 are? Or they keep making promises they simply are not/can not keep.
I was told 3 weeks on my hunter and refund on my delta, there will be one week left from next tues so by next Friday if they do not provide a proper update on the situation i will definitely cancel.

Jun 30, 2017 at 1:53 PM Post #19,070 of 24,683
I decided not to wait, I have just requested refund on both hunter and the delta which I had already requested refund on.
I Feel I can't bury my head in the sand anymore.
I'm so sorry :c. I hope you get your money back. There are seriously good iems. Massdrop doing 113 for mee audio p1.

You got sum serious iems screaming buy me! right now. Plus delivery guaranteed.

Jun 30, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #19,071 of 24,683
I'm so sorry :c. I hope you get your money back. There are seriously good iems. Massdrop doing 113 for mee audio p1.

You got sum serious iems screaming buy me! right now. Plus delivery guaranteed.

I already used to own p1 bit bass light for me but great iem, and my hunter are still covered by PayPal 180 day policy of which i have just pointed out to trinity so fingers crossed I will at least get the majority back.
The money will go towards the schiit jotunheim that I had planned to buy anyway at the end of the month need some power for my planars lol.
I am pretty gutted though, love my master and my sabre and still think bob has great ideas, I genuinely do hope they pull through waste of a talent otherwise just wish they understood that customer service is just as important.
As I said just totally fed up with it all and feel I can't bury my head in the sand anymore.

Jun 30, 2017 at 2:06 PM Post #19,072 of 24,683
I already used to own p1 bit bass light for me but great iem, and my hunter are still covered by PayPal 180 day policy of which i have just pointed out to trinity so fingers crossed I will at least get the majority back.
The money will go towards the schiit jotunheim that I had planned to buy anyway at the end of the month need some power for my planars lol.
I am pretty gutted though, love my master and my sabre and still think bob has great ideas, I genuinely do hope they pull through waste of a talent otherwise just wish they understood that customer service is just as important.
As I said just totally fed up with it all and feel I can't bury my head in the sand anymore.
Maybe one day Trinity will reform itself from top to bottom and one day return to how they once were. A true community oriented company.

Jun 30, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #19,073 of 24,683
They used to both understand and act on the idea that good customer service is important. These days, they seem to still understand that it's important, but they've haven't acted on that understanding to show that it's important.

Jun 30, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #19,074 of 24,683
They used to both understand and act on the idea that good customer service is important. These days, they seem to still understand that it's important, but they've haven't acted on that understanding to show that it's important.

Well i hold no grudges and if and it's a big if they show they care then I still would hold on but i think my journeys over.
Been emotional guys lol
And as I said before at least I got know some of you a little Better , midget guy, jaeyoon, karendar, layman1, oldude04 and anyone else I have had a lot of correspondence with , respect to you all.
I still will be floating about just in case a miracle happens in the next week/few weeks if miracle happens lol.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #19,075 of 24,683
... My order included the Atlas Delta but me and my coworker canceled our orders a few months ago as they couldn't tell us when it will be shipped....

So why are you here spouting the same rehashed criticism, cynicism and suspicions again and again, look I understand that some people have cancelled and wish to pop in from time to time to see how it's panning out but why do some feel the need to keep posting the same #*¥$ time after time?

If you are still waiting for an order I think it's fair you can post rants, speculation and whatever at this point, you've earned it with your patience...

...If you have cancelled then fair enough post about your experience but don't continually post about it - we don't need to hear it everyday as I would rather discuss the ongoing situation with those still in the game (not your situation before or at the time you cancelled).

Rant over - but I can't be the only one who is sick of this.

Jun 30, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #19,076 of 24,683
I hope you get your refunds majo. Sorry it didn't work out. Respect back at you man, I'm sure we'll all still watch this thread whether we are expecting IEMs or not, lol.

Jun 30, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #19,078 of 24,683
Well i hold no grudges and if and it's a big if they show they care then I still would hold on but i think my journeys over.
Been emotional guys lol
And as I said before at least I got know some of you a little Better , midget guy, jaeyoon, karendar, layman1, oldude04 and anyone else I have had a lot of correspondence with , respect to you all.
I still will be floating about just in case a miracle happens in the next week/few weeks if miracle happens lol.
Just wait a while and someone will post for sale one of the Trinitiy IEMs you want haha. Then you could get one without the hassle of waiting for the direct shipment :p

Jun 30, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #19,080 of 24,683
Just wait a while and someone will post for sale one of the Trinitiy IEMs you want haha. Then you could get one without the hassle of waiting for the direct shipment :p

If you get your refund, keep me posted... I'll backlash so hard it will make their head spin

Well I'm not out yet lol I'm still waiting for a response which probably won't come til Monday and you never no miracles do happen, Justin beber having fans being one them .
Il let you know karendar how i get on ok,
I will still be floating about for a bit anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back