TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 23, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #17,387 of 24,683
Good luck! I sent this person an e-mail that would have been received Monday morning, GMT, and have heard nothing back. I assume there are those in the US who have received their Hunter. Have not seen anyone post yet.
Someone has to have, right? @harpo1 and @Neotribal, are either of you in the US? Or for that matter, anyone else who's posted here so far and doesn't have location listed in their profile?

There must be something to this idea as I was instructed to burn in my present speaker cables for a minimum of 700 hours.
You were told to burn in for a straight month? 700 hours is 29 days nonstop. How does one even tell apart that sort of difference? If someone told me that, I'd tell them to shut up. Trying to discern difference in such an extreme time stretch is such a massive waste of time.

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #17,388 of 24,683
Sorry I have to chime in again... the most surprising thing about the Hunter, I think, is how small and light they are. These things are probably as light/lighter than the original Delta

Looking forward to receiving mine and glad to hear your not finding any sibilance as reported by others, did you receive the litz cables?

May 23, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #17,389 of 24,683
There must be something to this idea as I was instructed to burn in my present speaker cables for a minimum of 700 hours.
Did the guy who told you that try to sell you a bridge as well? Wow.

May 23, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #17,390 of 24,683
Looking forward to receiving mine and glad to hear your not finding any sibilance as reported by others, did you receive the litz cables?
I'd like to know this answer as well. @Jackpot77 said he needed to request the termination on his Litz cable. So if all Hunters being sent out are uniform in packaging, then it should be just the 3 standard cables; then there's some sort of card or something telling you to specify a termination for the Litz cable.

May 23, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #17,391 of 24,683
Someone has to have, right? @harpo1 and @Neotribal, are either of you in the US? Or for that matter, anyone else who's posted here so far and doesn't have location listed in their profile?

You were told to burn in for a straight month? 700 hours is 29 days nonstop. How does one even tell apart that sort of difference? If someone told me that, I'd tell them to shut up. Trying to discern difference in such an extreme time stretch is such a massive waste of time.

What is supposedly considered high end audio is completely new to me, so I really did'nt question the company rep. Have I got read a little on cables and burn in, I did think that amount of time might be extreme, but I just went with it. Purchased them from morrowaudio.com

May 23, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #17,392 of 24,683
Good point you guys bring on 700 hours burning in a cable within 29 days non-stop. That is a funny claim. I agree with you all who think it's a hilarious claim.

But what would burning in a cable do? All I can see is the point of an audio cable is to transfer electrical signals from Point A the 3.5mm/2.5mm Jack to Destination B which is Headphone/IEM/Speaker. That's where magnetism takes place where drivers convert non-audible electrical signals into audible signals.
I cannot see any idea why a cable could add musical improvements, as it's like saying a Freeway of expensive materials make cars super buffed up with bigger soundstage and etc, when all a freeway does is enable cars to flow from Point A to Point B?

Minus the idea that some cables have less resistance enabling more voltage to make it sounds a bit louder/bit more juice.

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #17,393 of 24,683
An update to my Atlas Delta order where Jake guaranteed that it was to be shipped TWO weeks ago. This is the reply I got today from Kieran:

"I’m very sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately it was not shipped last week, but it’ll be shipped today. It is packed and ready, so if it does not arrive in two weeks, please contact me again."

So yes, Jake lied to me two weeks ago (Bob was in the email loop as well) so that I would not cancel my order.

I don't know how everyone feels about this, but I will not support a company that lies and I am feeling extremely bad for getting one of my friends to purchase a Delta last year (!!!). He is still waiting for the Delta as well when Jake told him more than a month ago it was "guaranteed to ship last week". The lack of communication and delay before was frustrating yes, but an outright lie to your customer is to me, unacceptable. There are better companies out there that deserve the money.

UPDATE: Kieran told me they are shipping me a Master instead of AD. And there was NO prior email informing me about it. If I had not email them just now I would have been sent a Master, while expecting an Atlas Delta. I've just cancelled the order. The Master I have on hand will be my last pair of Trinity's IEM.

PS: Those of you who are like me and don't want a Master instead of AD, do check with Trinity about what IEM are they sending you.
I e-mailed KIERAN that i did not want another master and got a refund today. So some will get an upgrade to master , or if you have a master you can get a refund. Atlas Delta does not exist. Still hope to get Icarus 3 and the very elusive 3.5 to 2.5 balanced cable for master and Icarus 3

May 23, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #17,396 of 24,683
As I could see, that Hunter doesn't come with any 8 wire litz cables and that we need to send request to Trinity with specific termination, I tried to do so (requesting standard 3.5mm TRS jack). I got answer, that 8 wire litz cables are not available yet and that they will be shipped later.

May 23, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #17,398 of 24,683
As I could see, that Hunter doesn't come with any 8 wire litz cables and that we need to send request to Trinity with specific termination, I tried to do so (requesting standard 3.5mm TRS jack). I got answer, that 8 wire litz cables are not available yet and that they will be shipped later.

What?? Seriously... I don't know why this surprises me.

May 23, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #17,400 of 24,683
Well my Hunter's finally arrived. Waited until nearly 5pm for ANC to deliver, then saw on their tracking page that I was Closed & Carded. What? Phoned them & received them within 20 minutes - driver said sorry, just too many parcels to deliver!
Not had chance to open them yet, but saw the note saying 8 litz cable can be ordered with choice of termination (2.5, 3.5, trrs etc.) & will be made ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back