TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 8, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #16,292 of 24,683
Well, as long they start delivering instead of just upping the price. I guess upping the price is the result of their mess resulting in many (and possibly myself soon if nothing changes) asking for a refund. I do have to say that none oof the TOTL iem of trinity are appealing at this new prices when there are other iem out there at less and delivering true good sound.

May 8, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #16,293 of 24,683
I had hopes in receiving the iem in Jan/Feb. Now it's May and I'm enlisting for national service in 2 days LOL even if it comes I won't get much/any playtime with them. Feels like a shame to cancel a good deal too. Vexed!

May 8, 2017 at 12:12 PM Post #16,294 of 24,683
These prices reach CIEM territories and surpass products that have been around with proven track record.
I'm sure they are going to come up with more new products and maybe a new pre-order model.
Time will tell.

May 8, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #16,296 of 24,683
I gave into despair and cancelled my PM6. Jake did say that it would ship early next week guaranteed. I still cancelled. Watch it really ship out next week…

Wow, they fixed quote on mobile! Lol

Yeah, I almost caved in multiple times... But keep choosing to ride it out. The special pricing is too good to pass up the chance.

May 8, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #16,297 of 24,683
Got back on dry land a little earlier than expected and the package for my Master's was in my held mail. Looks like they arrived on 4/29. Quick little description, they are built like a tank, very solid; left one wants to come loose but different tips will fix that(BTW I did not receive any Spin Fits not any Kombi's in my package), sound very detailed but a little veiled but some burn in should help so judgement yet on that, cable is nice but heavy when walking around the house you know they are there could be part of left side falling out maybe not. Accessories bit less than other Trinity IEMS I own, no tips other that std. cheap ones, no case, no balanced cable, no 90 degree terminator.

What is the consensus on the missing stuff, email for balanced cable, tips and 90 degree adapter. Pretty clear no case is included anymore.

BTW I ordered on Dec 22nd 2016 so a little more than 4 months to receive these, seeing as they were anounced to be in production in January seems a but long but the agony is over for me.

May 8, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #16,298 of 24,683
What is the consensus on the missing stuff, email for balanced cable, tips and 90 degree adapter. Pretty clear no case is included anymore.

None of that stuff is being provided anymore.

May 8, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #16,301 of 24,683
Well, I finally did it as well.
I cancelled my PM6 from last august, and Jake told me they will cancel it and hopefully give me full refund.
First of all, I got my Master last friday and despite not optimal sound an problematic fit, I like them. And I still have the Icarus 3 on preorder.
Two decent iems will suffice for me, no need for more.
It's sad, cause I wanted to have a totl like iem for once and went with PM6, as this iem seemed to to have good value to price ratio. Maybe even more so after all the recent changes. I was about to cancel everything several times over the last couple of weeks, cause this situation is exhausting, costing so much time to read everything on here (even though it's been fun :)). But the long wait, all the hassle we've all been through and the option for 50% coupon and free Icarus 1 kept me going.
Now, I give up, at least partially. I'm fine with the Master and upcoming Icarus 3 and can finally forget about all that, as I can now listen to music in a proper way again.
It's a shame for trinity cause Master has decent quality, and I guess PM6 will be awesome too. Good luck to all of you. I hope that you'll get your gear soon.

For me, I feel somehow free now, finally. What a relief, well, as soon as my money is here :)

Maybe, I'll stop by from time to time out of curiosity. It was a hell of a ride.

Cheers to all of you

Last edited:
May 8, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #16,303 of 24,683
I'm going on a family trip to Toronto in two weeks. I was hoping to have either Hunter or Atlas-Delta by then. Ideally both. Not looking too good at this point. Well, there is a possibility of going to Alaska in July. I would really, really like to have the Hunters before heading out for that one. Here's hoping for swift delivery of excellent products soon.

May 8, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #16,304 of 24,683
Just out of the curiosity for us who ordered and are waiting for Masters; it would be interesting to know how long the waiting time was (the time since making the order until the IEMs arrived).

I know this can differ heavily from customer to customer; can't help though being curious...
I first order the Atlas Delta's in Sept I think, in January I switched my order to the Master #6060

May 8, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #16,305 of 24,683
I first order the Atlas Delta's in Sept I think, in January I switched my order to the Master #6060
Again, multiquote not working...

Looking at the message from another user, @boblauer earlier at this page, it does look consistent - about 3-4 months...
Somehow I'm starting to think that those additional 10£ for the tracked shipping were not a bad idea, just to get some check on the things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back