TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 6, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #16,261 of 24,683
I NEVER asked about delivery, my email to Jake was to check if he could ship the Lizt cable with my pm6 as I purchased with tracked shipping earlier. Guess what?
Jake's reply was : Your items will be shipped next week.
And that was two weeks ago!

May 6, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #16,262 of 24,683
I NEVER asked about delivery, my email to Jake was to check if he could ship the Lizt cable with my pm6 as I purchased with tracked shipping earlier. Guess what?
Jake's reply was : Your items will be shipped next week.
And that was two weeks ago!

It really isn't even funny anymore. I can't even try to defend Trinity at this point, just going to keep waiting patiently like I have been.

Bide your time, and hold out hope.

May 7, 2017 at 1:52 AM Post #16,263 of 24,683
I wonder how the review of these products will look like on their websites once they are in customers hands. I doubt anyone would give it a 5 star even if they sound perfect...? Or are they going to remove the negative ones and only allow the positive reviews...? I went straight on to buying the earphones because of their great reviews, but now that thats not likely, I wonder what they're going to do...

May 7, 2017 at 2:43 AM Post #16,266 of 24,683
This is getting ridiculous. I requested for a refund 1 month ago, asked twice, and they haven't process it. WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING THEM SO LONG TO PROCESS A REFUND?
Did you only email Jake, because he seems to be overwhelmed and just sends proforma replies - I got some rather weird and inaccurate ones :wink: - but emailing enquiry@trinity.. I got very fast accurate responses including a refund within an hour when I asked for one.

May 7, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #16,267 of 24,683
Did you only email Jake, because he seems to be overwhelmed and just sends proforma replies - I got some rather weird and inaccurate ones :wink: - but emailing enquiry@trinity.. I got very fast accurate responses including a refund within an hour when I asked for one.
You won't get a reply if you email Jake; an email to enquiry@trinity.
will be replied promptly, by Jake!

May 7, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #16,271 of 24,683
After sending Jake an email expressing my displeasure of the situation he claimed that they'd be shipping the Atlas Delta's by the end of this week (Basically Friday) and I asked if it was another typical "next week" response and he told me he'd "guarantee" that it ships by the end of this week and I sincerely hope it's true.

May 7, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #16,272 of 24,683
After sending Jake an email expressing my displeasure of the situation he claimed that they'd be shipping the Atlas Delta's by the end of this week (Basically Friday) and I asked if it was another typical "next week" response and he told me he'd "guarantee" that it ships by the end of this week and I sincerely hope it's true.
Unfortunately it has gotten to the point where I simply don't believe anything that those guys say. While it may be true they are still making good products, their credibility as far as transparency and honesty goes has gone to the dogs. I've decided to wait for the Master to arrive but that will be my last purchase from TA unless I see big changes as I continue to periodically come to check this thread in the future. :x:

May 7, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #16,274 of 24,683
I've been off the site for awhile, got my Masters obo 3 weeks ago, 2 days prior to receiving them I got a shipping email with expected delivery in 2days. I love them, the best IEMs I have (the first excellent pair really) currently enjoying the green filters
Edit: in the the US, MN

Last edited:
May 7, 2017 at 6:48 PM Post #16,275 of 24,683
I've been off the site for awhile, got my Masters obo 3 weeks ago, 2 days prior to receiving them I got a shipping email with expected delivery in 2days. I love them, the best IEMs I have (the first excellent pair really) currently enjoying the green filters
Edit: in the the US, MN

Just out of the curiosity for us who ordered and are waiting for Masters; it would be interesting to know how long the waiting time was (the time since making the order until the IEMs arrived).

I know this can differ heavily from customer to customer; can't help though being curious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back