TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 28, 2017 at 2:38 AM Post #15,826 of 24,683
Mine arrived last week some time (UK) and since there is no space in the box for a case, it and the extra tips were in the shipping box. It's a shame everyone didn't get a case, but the Masters were available at a knockdown price and the cases are cheap, so I'm just considering myself lucky. If I paid full price and didn't get a case, I'd be annoyed.

I haven't listened to mine yet. Only recently got a set of large spiral dots and finally got a decent seal on my PM4s, so enjoying them at the moment. Hopefully the spiral dots will be far easier to fit on the master filters than the rest of the tips are, since they fit the PM4 filters quite easily.

Apr 28, 2017 at 3:47 AM Post #15,829 of 24,683
It would be great if @Bobtrinity could issue an update via email over the weekend (not here, someone will paste it here anyway). If anything, just to stop the negative comments on here and I'm sure it will help in reducing the no. of emails they get regarding shipping and cancellation requests.

The Hunters based on what Bob has mentioned, look like a b*tch to put together and as they're supposed to be their flagship, they are probably checking quality etc multiple times. I'd rather have that, than a substandard IEM. But, an update would be very much appreciated, but not here. It's too toxic now.

Apr 28, 2017 at 4:04 AM Post #15,830 of 24,683
Well, my gun metal Hyperion have landed!
And just to make you feel jealous.. I got Spinfits! Yay! :) I'd pay a tenner just for this accessory kit. Case, 90degree jack etc.
And you know what?
These are good! Way better than any cheap Chinese stuff that I've tried in the past. Nice rich sound, smooth and mellow without sibilance, bass is mildly rolled but present and no nasty mid-bass hump just good balanced sound. I have top notch Sony hybrids for daily use, and use an old pair of Klipsch S4i for the gym and they are falling apart after 7 years use. Honestly these Hyperion sound better than the $100 Klipsch! So I can ditch the Klipsch, I've got new gym buds... for £10, with Spinfits. :)
I'm still on the fence about the Icarus and there is only a day to make up my mind.. but I'm impressed with what Trinity can do for budget, so..........???

Apr 28, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #15,831 of 24,683
Well, risk it. I have Sabre and Vyrus (arrived few days ago) and they are really nice. The new vyrus shows also an improvement in manufacturing quality.
Bob should issue few more refund so that he gets more time to finish our IEM and then sell the refunded ones :)

Apr 28, 2017 at 6:06 AM Post #15,832 of 24,683
Trying to put tips onto the PM4s is an unreasonable pain in the ass. :confounded:

Baul1.png

Is this what kombis are supposed to fit like? I can't get them to fit straight for the life of mine

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #15,834 of 24,683
@tommyc

Hunter was never on kickstarter
Master 6 was actually slightly higher priced on the kickstarter campaign in on the pre-order directly through Trinity's website but I don't recall the exact amount

I'm trying to quote a post and it's not working on my iPhone

Apr 28, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #15,836 of 24,683
Can't seem to quote on my Android either. But to answer the question about preorder prices, I paid 200 gbp for my Pm6s almost ten months ago. I'm so so close to cancelling the order, but I just don't want to regret that choice.

Apr 28, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #15,838 of 24,683
It's possible they are shipping out headphones without accessories because they hadn't received them in a timely manner from their manufacturers, so to avoid further delays, they decided to send them later (hopefully).

I'm only highlighting this other possibility, not making an excuse for anyone.

Peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back