TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #15,031 of 24,683
Now, if only someone from the US would receive a Master...

It should be very soon, you won't believe the quality of the accessories package either! Absolutely stunning! :sunglasses::headphones:

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #15,032 of 24,683
Funny thing is that the barrel colours don't appear in the instructions for the Master. Mine came with red fitted so I'm presuming that this is the neutral one? Sounds good but wouldn't mind a more raised bass. I don't fancy the prospect of going through all of them at the moment tbh. There are loads of them!!

The cable connection is really improved. Much better. Sounded is lovely but does anyone know what colour is considered the most neutral? If it's another colour, then what is 'red' relative to the neutral one?

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #15,033 of 24,683
Funny thing is that the barrel colours don't appear in the instructions for the Master. Mine came with red fitted so I'm presuming that this is the neutral one? Sounds good but wouldn't mind a more raised bass. I don't fancy the prospect of going through all of them at the moment tbh. There are loads of them!!

The cable connection is really improved. Much better. Sounded is lovely but does anyone know what colour is considered the most neutral? If it's another colour, then what is 'red' relative to the neutral one?

There is little small booklet at the bottom of the box; The typesize is at an eye-watering 3pt.
But there is no explanation of the Master filters. ..

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #15,034 of 24,683

There is little small booklet at the bottom of the box; The typesize is at an eye-watering 3pt.
But there is no explanation of the Master filters. ..

What you've got there is exactly what's currently up on the filter section part of the website.....which isn't up to date and doesn't include any of the new lineup.

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #15,044 of 24,683
So... it was a lie when Bob said "the US has the Masters and the Vyrus v2" on Monday a week ago..?

Or is Jake wrong? I took his statement to mean that they just shipped the packages to the US. This is why clear communication is important. *Sigh* 

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #15,045 of 24,683
Can we all agree that shipping info was what it was and we all try to hope we all get everything? So that we start arguiing on the IEM themselves? Sure I personally would love to read somebody got a pm6 and hunter (so that I can wait at ease), but those airs look nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back