TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 17, 2017 at 3:13 AM Post #14,568 of 24,683
In the U.K., they arrive the next day and are shipped on the day of the order. They seem to have time to pack and ship them off .......

Been almost a month without receiving, I got shipping confirmation. Funny thing is, I've never had a UK package, with even the slowest shipment method, and no tracking take longer than 14 days. Unless they're re-routing them through like Asia, although why they'd do that to get to Canada idk? Or are they shipping them on boats? LOL

Apr 17, 2017 at 3:18 AM Post #14,569 of 24,683
Regarding PM6 - what i don't understand is what work has been done since august last year when the first images of the final prototypes were posted(same pictures that are one the trinity website right now),  since the first pictures with the production shells were posted a week ago (and those are the first pm6 that see the light of day don't kid yourselves) - so in 7 months?.. it's not like they developed their own drivers, and the funding was already there. 

I don't work in the production field and i have no idea what the timeline from getting a iem from prototype to final product implies but common sense says something doesn't add up

Apr 17, 2017 at 4:03 AM Post #14,574 of 24,683
Hey guys.
Just to know which options I have in case I cancel my orders. Can you advise alternatives in the price bracket of the discounted PM6 and the discounted Master/Icarus III? Even some bluetooth ones?
They should have similar quality. Well, or let's say decent iems like magaosi or A4 that could be potential alternatives to the trinity ones in a similar price bracket. You can shoot me a PM if this kind of information, even if in relation to the trinity products, is not allowed here.

I fear I'll never get my iems since the trinity boat is currently sinking quite fast I somehow get the impression.

Apr 17, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #14,575 of 24,683
As you all know from my posts i am one of the non hater waiters lol ( please dont stone me :nauseated_face:)
I just want to reiterate that masters are being delivered , to what copacity im unsure ??? But know others on here have recieved theres.
Once again these are fantastic iems and i just want to say i think those that cancel would be crazy being (i think???) Possibly so close to the goalpost.
After hearing my master i cant wait for my Hunter knowing what they can achieve.
To all those whos patience is running out i do understand!
I just think it would be a damn shame for all of you not to enjoy what i am hearing and understand why i keep posting "hang on"
I am a fanboy but thats because for me ( all sound is subjective) there making the best bang for buck iems period!
I respect all of your frustrations/opinions thats why we are here as a community ( of crazy headphone/ iem addicts)
To hopefully help each other :grinning: and that genuinely is the reason for this post

Apr 17, 2017 at 4:39 AM Post #14,576 of 24,683
As you all know from my posts i am one of the non hater waiters lol ( please dont stone me :nauseated_face:)
I just want to reiterate that masters are being delivered , to what copacity im unsure ??? But know others on here have recieved theres.
Once again these are fantastic iems and i just want to say i think those that cancel would be crazy being (i think???) Possibly so close to the goalpost.
After hearing my master i cant wait for my Hunter knowing what they can achieve.
To all those whos patience is running out i do understand!
I just think it would be a damn shame for all of you not to enjoy what i am hearing and understand why i keep posting "hang on"
I am a fanboy but thats because for me ( all sound is subjective) there making the best bang for buck iems period!
I respect all of your frustrations/opinions thats why we are here as a community ( of crazy headphone/ iem addicts)
To hopefully help each other :grinning: and that genuinely is the reason for this post

I agree with you majo123, these are wonderful iem's and we do get the frustration of those waiting

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #14,577 of 24,683
Hey guys.

Just to know which options I have in case I cancel my orders. Can you advise alternatives in the price bracket of the discounted PM6 and the discounted Master/Icarus III? Even some bluetooth ones?

They should have similar quality. Well, or let's say decent iems like magaosi or A4 that could be potential alternatives to the trinity ones in a similar price bracket. You can shoot me a PM if this kind of information, even if in relation to the trinity products, is not allowed here.

I fear I'll never get my iems since the trinity boat is currently sinking quite fast I somehow get the impression.

I doubt they are in trouble anymore. They already had the time to get Master and Vyrus2 out and the first impressions are very positive and in particular QC seem to be working and seem to be that they have finally found good subcontractors. So the products seem to be what they promised and maybe even little more.(also Airs look stunning). I doubt they will have much trouble to sell possibly cancelled Hunters and PM6's if the quality is what Master and Vyrus2 suggest.

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #14,578 of 24,683
Hey guys.

I doubt they are in trouble anymore. They already had the time to get Master and Vyrus2 out and the first impressions are very positive and in particular QC seem to be working and seem to be that they have finally found good subcontractors. So the products seem to be what they promised and maybe even little more.(also Airs look stunning). I doubt they will have much trouble to sell possibly cancelled Hunters and PM6's if the quality is what Master and Vyrus2 suggest.

I doubt it too once more people have recieved them.

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:23 AM Post #14,579 of 24,683

Hey guys.

​I doubt they will have problem selling all the products, when they are finished and ready to be shipped to customers. Trinity makes great earphones. But they can have problem selling their products in pre-orders in the future, because many of current customers wouldn't want to go through all this mess again.

So far, it seemed to me, that nearly all the products were sold-out before even they were made. But now I can see, that Trinity tries to sell more Icarus III, they still offer "crazy discounts" but people hesitate to buy them. I don't doubt Icarus III will be great sounding IEM. But it seems to me, that it doesn't sell that well compared to other Trinity products after all of this pre-order mess.

Which I think should be point, when Bob tries to change something in Trinity.

Why for example Trinity doesn't have some of their great IEM like Delta on stock, so that anyone can buy them without waiting 6 months? Everyone was happy with Delta, they were very successful IEM, but Trinity can't offer them to customers
confused.gif

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #14,580 of 24,683
  Regarding PM6 - what i don't understand is what work has been done since august last year when the first images of the final prototypes were posted(same pictures that are one the trinity website right now),  since the first pictures with the production shells were posted a week ago (and those are the first pm6 that see the light of day don't kid yourselves) - so in 7 months?.. it's not like they developed their own drivers, and the funding was already there. 

I don't work in the production field and i have no idea what the timeline from getting a iem from prototype to final product implies but common sense says something doesn't add up

They've changed 2 times the shell material. In December, they decided to change from aluminium to stainless steel but, finally, they'll use zinc alloy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back