TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 15, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #14,402 of 24,683

Any idea?

Probably the Icarus 1. Seems to be the best guess since they say "soon" and they've been teasing the release of that after the Icarus III. Again, they really should just wait a bit more. Let people get the current crop of promised items first.

Does Icarus III ship without delays now? If so, should I cancel pm6 and get icarus III? What do you think?

Nope, I'd say a hard no on canceling to get the Icarus III. If you hadn't seen, the site page has been updated to say the Icarus III will be shipping in May. Might still be a bit of an ambitious date seeing as it's mid-April and no one outside the UK (and one guy in Belgium) has gotten any of the new IEMs. I'm still really jealous of that Belgium guy
mad.gif
; ordered a Vyrus last week and already got it, meanwhile I and many others ordered it at least a month ago, if not longer, and still have no idea when it'll show up.

Apr 15, 2017 at 2:42 AM Post #14,403 of 24,683
Well, I am in Belgium and got nothing.
Eater is upon us, if they conform me they do full refund, I am out. I guess what I have will be enough, but keeping hundreds of euros locked in this parade is no longer a viable option,.

Apr 15, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #14,407 of 24,683
  I emailed on Wednesday, got a reply thursday saying are you sure? it'll ship next week (not those exact words) and I replied 2 minutes after saying, Yes, I'd like to cancel it. and no reply since..

How come they tell everyone they will ship it next week? Also you would think that if anything shipped it won't be possible to cancel since the items are out for delivery.  This whole ordeal is starting to look bad, really bad. 9 weeks since they supposedly started to ship and not even one Hunter, PM6, Air or Delta Atlas [to Head-Fi members] while items that were in stock are shipping within days.  

Apr 15, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #14,409 of 24,683
I emailed on Wednesday, got a reply thursday saying are you sure? it'll ship next week (not those exact words) and I replied 2 minutes after saying, Yes, I'd like to cancel it. and no reply since..

Look at all the other refunds, when they read it, it wont take long. The longest known time was mine an even that didnt took long. Dont throw a tantrum.

Apr 15, 2017 at 4:25 AM Post #14,412 of 24,683
I'm just way past angry now. I find the whole thing miserable.
Whatever the internal issues are.
I don't want to cancel but I fear never ending delivery delays.
I don't want to cancel because if too many people do it will cause untold, compounded problems for trinity long term.
I fear the actual quality as it's unknown. There have been issues. These were to be addressed in the pm6 but i'm doubting my faith in this.
There clearly have been (for unknown reasons) broken promises on delivery.
I'm confused and it's making me miserable.
Not a fun place to be.

Apr 15, 2017 at 5:10 AM Post #14,413 of 24,683
I don't want to cancel because if too many people do it will cause untold, compounded problems for trinity long term.
I fear the actual quality as it's unknown. There have been issues. These were to be addressed in the pm6 but i'm doubting my faith in this.
Not a fun place to be.

It's pretty bad when people- *customers* - end up feeling like that because of the way that they feel treated :frowning2:
I am in no way encouraging cancellation, but I wouldn't feel too concerned about the possible impact because Bob seemed pretty blasé about the fact that head-fiers only constituted a fraction of the customer base, strangely enough the fraction that gets it's purchases last if what he says is true. And he invited cancellation in his last post.
But I hope that it all works out, certainly those who have received products don't seem to have quality issues, it looks like that concern has been satisfactorily dealt with, which is good news for those who continue to wait, and.. Wait.

Apr 15, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #14,414 of 24,683
Not a fun place to be.

Ahh just chill mate! I'm sure they will be delivered next week and if they don't ship then we guarantee they'll ship the week after that, or the week after that, or the week after that....

But yeah the uncertainty is what's killing people. Bob should be here to provide us with information as he told he would be doing. To me, though, it doesn't really matter what trinity says anymore, as for me their words have very little value left.

Apr 15, 2017 at 5:51 AM Post #14,415 of 24,683
...Bob seemed pretty blasé about the fact that head-fiers only constituted a fraction of the customer base, strangely enough the fraction that gets it's purchases last if what he says is true...

Given some of what I've seen over the last 6 months (if i was Bob) I wouldn't be bumping some of the posters here up the queue that's for sure!

I understand everyone's frustration as I share a lot of it, I just know that public venting, attacks / digs at trinity (and even other posters at times, I mean come on people?!) won't do any good so I try and stay positive...

I guess I fall into the contingent being called fan-boys or apologists, but it's better than getting myself wound up or upset over something I know I can't change.

Have a good Easter weekend all, hopefully on the return to business next week we will get some good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back