TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 4, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #13,337 of 24,683
I really wish you had posted a few days sooner Bob, I would not have canceled my Hunters. I have nothing but empathy for your situation. Wish you and TA the best.

Should I send an email to cancel the free Icarus or will it be done automatically?

Apr 4, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #13,338 of 24,683
Out of interest, how are the Pm6s amped vs direct from source. My Oppo Ha2 is failing and I'd like to know if I should replace it in time for their arrival or if the 6s will be fine running from the Sony DAP alone.

FWIW: You might have some other problem with the HA2, but if you're running from iPhone, there are several issues, one of them apparently occuring after update to 10.3

http://www.head-fi.org/t/843029/oppo-ha-2-dropouts-on-ios10-3

Apr 4, 2017 at 7:46 AM Post #13,340 of 24,683

We are doing more updates to the site, but they they look like polished aluminium when polished up

Morning Bob!
Why did you choose not to use triple-bore filters (colour coded by tubes) and use zinc alloy instead of stainless steel for PM6? I was really excited for those features... 
confused_face_2.gif

Apr 4, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #13,341 of 24,683
Bobtrinity! Good to hear some detailed updates and family illness can out alot of pressure on, I have had my fair share of this lately too. So thanks for taking the time out.

The thread was getting depressing as I could see all the good will you have built up being destroyed. A couple of frank posts looks like lots are back on bored.

Im curious how the hunters are being sent out, is it by order number or area ect? Reason I ask is I know they are numbered so if it is not via number I am guessing this slows the process even more? (I remember you confirming I was 1st to order and had serial number 0001 a while back!).

I also have a pm6 on pre order through the trinity website, I am guessing others do also. So for those of us who have, will these be shipped togeather?

Change in materials for pm6 is great I knew they had changed from aluminium to stainless but the zinc alloy is a new one. I actually canceled my initial coloured pm6 order as I know stainless anodising​ can have durability issues, so changing order to silver. Good though as although it put me way down the list, I have something I would usually not have gone for, so nice change.

Either way I am sure they will look awesome and Im really looking forward to them arriving.

Apr 4, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #13,342 of 24,683
Apr 4, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #13,343 of 24,683
Hey Bob, it´s great to have you back on this thread! I hope everything´s going ok with your family, and after all, family does come first. 
Just 2 quick questions (if you have the time). 
1)Since the shipping ban on certain countries (im on one of them), and as a owner of both the vyrus and sabres, can´t i get in any way a new product of yours? (sucks to see so many discounts and not be able to use them, had planned on buying the Atlas-delta )
2)Does the warranty is still on-going with my current products? 
Thanks Bob! 

Buy them on Amazon once available :)

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #13,344 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
For those who ordered PM6 and got this kind of email -- Your shipping status has been updated The following items have been updated with new shipping information. --- Do this really mean that our orders were shipped? My order#: 2771 Ordered from Canada. Thank you. 

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #13,346 of 24,683
Just ordered at trinity;

Trinity - Hyperion - LIMITED EDITION GUNMETAL
ICARUS I
Trinity | Kombi tips - SAMPLE PACK CONTAINING S/M/L - SHIPS FROM THE UK ONLY

With the 50% off code,

​Bob all the best to your family at home and at Trinity! Hope to receive my Master soon, looking forward to my first good IEM!

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #13,347 of 24,683
Bob, 
Are PM6/Hunter filters any different from Brooko's beta review of the Hunter?
Are you using new triple bore design for those?
How would new Single crystal OFC silver plated cables look like?

[COLOR=444444]Thanks! Have a great day![/COLOR]

They are not 3 bore now but use a similar damping material.

Cables look like our custom cables.

--------------

@Bobtrinity since the 3 bore will not be available now. Will they be available in the future?

Are you designing these so that they would fit in the existing phantom line up?

Also when available are these filters alone be available to purchase or exchange?

Thanks and best to you and your family.

rr12267

Apr 4, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #13,349 of 24,683
I may have missed something, is the 50% off for everyone? I am waiting on my masters but loving my pm4 aswell. If I am eligible for the 50% discount, what is the code? Cheers

No where in the mail trinity sent like a week or so back they mentioned the master. Bob guaranteed on here it would ship before the end of march, this deadline was not met so I assumed the 50% off would be for master buyers as well. If not I'll get the email that my order has been cancelled I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back