TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #13,293 of 24,683

PM6 has been slow to build but the Hunters! Oh boy! The amount of hours that goes into each one is just plain scary. Never again will I do what the machine guys call complex titanium shapes again. 

Don't know if you have seen the video but it took 8000 man hours just to machine those dam things, then I had to heat treat each one with a little blow torch so they all came out different.

Balls... whats that, 4000+ shells? that's a lot of little butane canisters 
tongue.gif

Apr 3, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #13,297 of 24,683
That's about 2-4 weeks away yet.

Ah okay, not too long of a wait. By that time i should be rocking my Masters. 

Hey @Bobtrinity with all of the headphones you have out now, I think it'd be great to help folks differentiate their strengths/weaknesses. I know you discussed frequency charts - i think it'd be hugely beneficial to talk about what sort of music is best represented by each of the IEMs. I know this isn't straightforward given the filters, but something like the Masters vs Icarus III you did a few weeks back goes a long way, esp. with different types of headphones coming in at similar prices. 

Also - just repeating a question on the Atlas-Delta - are they still appropriate for gym/outdoor use?

Thanks!

Apr 3, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #13,298 of 24,683
That's about 2-4 weeks away yet.

Will you have your IEMs available for audition at the CanJam next week. Which ones will you have? I will be there.
Thanks.

Apr 3, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #13,299 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity since product is really on its way now, will we be getting an updated filter guide on the website soon?

Apr 3, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #13,300 of 24,683

Balls... whats that, 4000+ shells? that's a lot of little butane canisters 
tongue.gif

I'd guess somewhere between 1000-1500 shells assuming that the Hunter run is 1000 pairs of heat-treated and gunmetal total. Not all are heat-treated so it's gonna be less than 1000x2. Still, 53 canisters is nothing to scoff at
wink.gif

EDIT: actually, more like 2000-3000. I didn't realize you probably were counting in terms of shell halves.

Apr 3, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #13,301 of 24,683
  Ah okay, not too long of a wait. By that time i should be rocking my Masters. 

Hey @Bobtrinity with all of the headphones you have out now, I think it'd be great to help folks differentiate their strengths/weaknesses. I know you discussed frequency charts - i think it'd be hugely beneficial to talk about what sort of music is best represented by each of the IEMs. I know this isn't straightforward given the filters, but something like the Masters vs Icarus III you did a few weeks back goes a long way, esp. with different types of headphones coming in at similar prices. 

Also - just repeating a question on the Atlas-Delta - are they still appropriate for gym/outdoor use?

Thanks!

We will be adding lots of info, videos etc but will be after finishing this shipping/building marathon.

Yes gym use is fine, never really pitched them as being for the gym apart from we carried over the Atlas coating. :)

Apr 3, 2017 at 5:15 PM Post #13,303 of 24,683
  @Bobtrinity since product is really on its way now, will we be getting an updated filter guide on the website soon?

Yes very soon. We will have some more written info and also charts. The idea is to make the info easy to understand for newbies to the hobby and also enough info for the ones who know how to read a chart etc.

Apr 3, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #13,304 of 24,683

Yes very soon. We will have some more written info and also charts. The idea is to make the info easy to understand for newbies to the hobby and also enough info for the ones who know how to read a chart etc.

Bob, 
Are PM6/Hunter filters any different from Brooko's beta review of the Hunter?
Are you using new triple bore design for those?
How would new Single crystal OFC silver plated cables look like?

Thanks! Have a great day!

Apr 3, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #13,305 of 24,683
Bob, 
Are PM6/Hunter filters any different from Brooko's beta review of the Hunter?
Are you using new triple bore design for those?
How would new Single crystal OFC silver plated cables look like?

[COLOR=444444]Thanks! Have a great day![/COLOR]

They are not 3 bore now but use a similar damping material.

Cables look like our custom cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back