TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #13,261 of 24,683
You have no idea how much i have been beating myself up over this. Actions speak louder than words and i will do you all proud.

I appreciate all the kind words everyone has posted and was honestly not expecting it and has really removed me from a darker place. It is sincerely amazing how people can be.

Thank you all.

"We judge others by their actions, ourselves by our intentions" is a favourite saying of mine Bob. You've stepped up to the plate with your actions today. That means a lot to us all and, I'm sure, has made you feel better about things too.

Looking forward to receiving the goods as soon as you're able to get them to us.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #13,262 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity 
Welcome back! First of all I wish you and your son all the best.
one question: for those who ordered PM6 and got this kind of mail --
Your shipping status has been updated
The following items have been updated with new shipping information.
---
Do this really mean that our order was shipped?
My order#: 2771
Ordered from Canada.
Thank you.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #13,263 of 24,683
Thanks buddy but i believe that was in reference to an Asia bound order and I'm in the UK? The situation with that territories orders is a bit different to here i believe.

Nah that applies to all these orders, that general answer just happened to be tagged on to a question about Asia. He also mentioned in another post that the PM6 is being shipped out al la carte on a per item basis as soon as they are built

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #13,264 of 24,683
You have no idea how much i have been beating myself up over this. Actions speak louder than words and i will do you all proud.

I appreciate all the kind words everyone has posted and was honestly not expecting it and has really removed me from a darker place. It is sincerely amazing how people can be.

Thank you all.

It is also amazing how amazing people can be :)

All the best. And I've sent you an email as promised.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #13,265 of 24,683
Glad to see you back, Bob.
I wish you and your son all the best. I guess he is very proud of you for all you've achieved over the last couple of months. When everything is done and people start enjoying your iems, everybody will finally have the chance to hear and appreciate the hard work you've put into these iems.

Btw, could I send you an email with questions about shipment of my iems? Unfortunately, Jake wasn't able to answer my questions.

Thanks for your time and hard work.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #13,267 of 24,683
Glad to see you back, Bob.
I wish you and your son all the best. I guess he is very proud of you for all you've achieved over the last couple of months. When everything is done and people start enjoying your iems, everybody will finally have the chance to hear and appreciate the hard work you've put into these iems.

Btw, could I send you an email with questions about shipment of my iems? Unfortunately, Jake wasn't able to answer my questions.

Thanks for your time and hard work.

Sure shoot me an email.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #13,270 of 24,683
Oh man, this thread has moved quite a bit. Transparency and honesty is all we can ask for, so thank you for stopping by and updating us.
Order Status for those who missed it:
Phantom Hunter & PM6
  1. Vast majority of orders from Asia have been shipped
  2. There's still about 290 left to be built. There's an estimated time of 3-4 weeks on that.
  3. Some have been shipped, just not all of them. Shipping occurs as they're built.

Atlas Delta, Vyrus v2, Master
  1. All of the UK orders should be shipped by tomorrow.
  2. They're on their way over to the US.
  3. The rest are being shipped.

Phantom Air
  1. On their way over to the US.
  2. The rest are being shipped (I'm assuming)

Icarus III is in production. Icarus IV is in development. Once the Alabama distribution center receives the order they will be shipped from the pick sheet. All packing info has been completed. Notifications are being sent out. Shipments are coming in separate packages; for example, if you got a Pm6/Air combo from KS, you'll likely receive them separately.
If I forgot or misinterpreted something, feel free to correct me.

Looks like a pretty complete summary to me. Corrections in bold
beerchug.gif

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #13,271 of 24,683
You know what! A lot of you have had your gripes, and the frustration for many has been understandable. But I've got to say, you're a good bunch! Bobs post today was probably a lot more than you were ever expecting to hear, but the support you've shown today has been great to see!! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:11 PM Post #13,272 of 24,683
You know what! A lot of you have had your gripes, and the frustration for many has been understandable. But I've got to say, you're a good bunch! Bobs post today was probably a lot more than you were ever expecting to hear, but the support you've shown today has been great to see!! Love it!

I think the majority just wanted an honest and detailed update which we received.  Back to the days of trinity being transparent is a welcomed sight and I know many of us really appreciate it.

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #13,274 of 24,683

I think the majority just wanted an honest and detailed update which we received.  Back to the days of trinity being transparent is a welcomed sight and I know many of us really appreciate it.

Absolutely, but I think we can all agree that Bob has had a lot on his plate and we can all move forward now. He's been extremely honest with us, and all product is nearly out the door! :grinning:

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #13,275 of 24,683

I am utterly blown away by the support. I couldn't​ have asked for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back