TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 1, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #13,097 of 24,683
If they started shipping the Master's on the 17th, where are the unboxings/reviews/photos....

they didn't start shipping, trinity only guaranteed they would.

Apr 1, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #13,100 of 24,683
Apr 1, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #13,106 of 24,683
I just wanted to say I have officially received my Phantom Hunter, heat treated titanium.
I ordered express shipping and will be uploading a review video tomorrow.
The Tracking # is : 4H30B3103zK2G (April Fool's).

That... You... You just made me cry. I... I can't take this pressure anymore.

:astonished::disappointed_relieved::rofl::sunglasses::fire::musical_note:

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #13,108 of 24,683
So, it's well into the night over the big pond, and we still have no updates, no idea if they've even made it to Alabama for North America distribution.

Another promise that appears to be worth about as much as your average skullcandy earbuds.... Nothing.

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #13,109 of 24,683
So, it's well into the night over the big pond, and we still have no updates, no idea if they've even made it to Alabama for North America distribution.

Another promise that appears to be worth about as much as your average skullcandy earbuds.... Nothing.

Dont expect anything from them.
Tomorrow we may get another email saying they want "another week" which probably means another month.

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #13,110 of 24,683

Dont expect anything from them.
Tomorrow we may get another email saying they want "another week" which probably means another month.

Well they might even send no mail whatsoever, just act like nothing happened or everything shipped like claimed past few weeks. The last piece of trust down the drain? They're going to bring amazing products no doubt about it but damn they keep making it worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back