TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 29, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #12,811 of 24,683
No one here is saying anything new that has not already been said. Give it a rest.

Your comment is nothing new either, though.

But I guess stuff is still unclear and as Trinity hasn't shown up here. nor people (or only 1) has received a notification while we are already over half-way of the extra week needed by Trinity Audio, as told in the mail they've sent, I can fully understand people start doubting/worrying again.

I asked Jake wether the Master will ship in March as there was no mentioning of it in the mail, he told me they were shipping the rest of the orders, so again vague info. Will they ship them before the end of March as Bob guaranteed or will they be delayed? Got no clear answer from them. I only had to wait 3 months before receiving the Master unlike others which have been waiting for almost a year already. I'm really looking forward to receiving them!

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #12,812 of 24,683

But I guess stuff is still unclear and as Trinity hasn't shown up here. nor people (or only 1) has received a notification while we are already over half-way of the extra week needed by Trinity Audio, as told in the mail they've sent, I can fully understand people start doubting/worrying again.

I asked Jake wether the Master will ship in March as there was no mentioning of it in the mail, he told me they were shipping the rest of the orders, so again vague info. Will they ship them before the end of March as Bob guaranteed or will they be delayed? Got no clear answer from them. I only had to wait 3 months before receiving the Master unlike others which have been waiting for almost a year already. I'm really looking forward to receiving them!

Just be patient. :D

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #12,813 of 24,683
Just be patient.
biggrin.gif

I am and will be, but I fully understand other people having trust issues/doubting the shipping, because of all that has been said already 
cool.gif

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #12,814 of 24,683
I am and will be, but I fully understand other people having trust issues/doubting the shipping, because of all that has been said already :cool:  

Right I get it, Trinity gets it, Bob gets it, the whole world gets it. Lets put a pin in it all and stop repeating/regurgitating the same subjects over and over and show more patience. It's not like Trinity is a Pharmaceutical company and on the verge of the cure for cancer or something and if we don't get the drug we are going to die. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #12,815 of 24,683
The issue is that what is the point of posting some photos at this point if this were a scam? For the last few quids? If it were a scam, they would be gone the moment they sold the last piece in their inventory but so far this has not happened.
I guess they are now silent because they have learnt their lesson. Stop saying shipped, till it is shipped. Because the truth is this one, apart from people who just like to fuss about lots, if they had not said all is shipping from date x to date Y, bu only we start shipping in march. This thread would have stopped an hundred pages ago or even more.

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #12,816 of 24,683
Coming to this thread is always insanity, if you really need an update you're going to get it through an email. Only people that come here either never get those emails or want to see if someone got something and risk having to deal with the massive swath of misinformation and complaints. Or maybe you just got some popcorn and like drama.

Mar 29, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #12,817 of 24,683

the other question i have : are the masters in the same shipment to alabama as the hunter, pm6 & air or are we going to be waiting for a second shipment to the US to then be repackaged in alabama and sent to the rest of the country?

Mar 29, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #12,819 of 24,683
  So, in theory all orders should be shipped until this saturday, right?

Thats what is not clear, the update did not give a date simply said a week extra so yes latest is Saturday.
This time around I hope they dont wait until SUNDAY to update and tell us if there is anymore delays tomorrow so everyone knows.
Not a alot of people here got emails this week so its not looking good unless a shed load of headfi member shipments go out last 2/3 days.

Mar 29, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #12,821 of 24,683

I got a shipped notification for the Master. I didn't get one for the IGG order, but that was expected. And if we follow timelines, Masters were to be shipped AFTER the PM6 + Air. 

Mar 29, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #12,825 of 24,683
  Has really no one noticed your post? Shocking. I'd like to know! What happens when you click on "view your order" though? Does it just loop you back to saying your order is "fulfilled"? Because if that's an actual shipping notification and not just the standard preview page for "your order has been fulfilled", I'm sure you can excuse me if I get really pissed off at you because I ordered mine back in the middle of last year and I haven't heard a peep
frown.gif

Yeah, sadly it's the same "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status." I feel you, buddy. I ordered my PM6 back in September too. 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back