TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 29, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #12,783 of 24,683
Damn you. You bought the last one. :frowning2: Jake didn't answer me to switch the order... Nooooooo.... &(%/&(/%&($

I asked Jake once the discount code became available if they had any more in stock. He said he'd notify me if any became available. Never did, but understandable since I'm sure he has his hands full.

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #12,784 of 24,683
I asked Jake once the discount code became available if they had any more in stock. He said he'd notify me if any became available. Never did, but understandable since I'm sure he has his hands full.

Well congrats. :) At least I'm still getting one... Just not heat treated :frowning2: 

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #12,785 of 24,683
Alright you guys I gave up on the company, I will buy my own silver cable. I had enough of this madness, peace

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #12,786 of 24,683

Are these the self-replenishing 2 sets?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Yes. Quite possibly. :p

In all seriousness, I have a feeling they had some cancelled orders, hence writing that two are left and suddenly more are available.

YOU GET YOUR LOGIC OUTTA THIS THREAD! NO ROOM FOR THAT HERE!

tongue.gif

...Seriously they just bit off more than they can chew, why do people assume malice? Can we hand out some sedatives?

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #12,788 of 24,683

Or they're going through the list and whenever a cancellation is flagged, they cross it off and put it back in stock. 30% cash back for them and they resell it at 50% off. :p Not a bad deal for Trinity.

Not quite. If customers paid with their Credit Cards or PayPal they can open a claim. Trinity can't apply the 30% cancellation fee. 

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #12,789 of 24,683

Not quite. If customers paid with their Credit Cards or PayPal they can open a claim. Trinity can't apply the 30% cancellation fee. 

Paypal claims are usually bi-directional. Paypal doesn't just refund unless the vendor doesn't respond to the claim... I've had claims in the past where the vendor applied its cancellation fees and I got a partial refund. Also, not everyone paid by Paypal, some paid straight by credit card. 

Some people HAVE said they wanted to cancel and didn't care about the 30% cancellation fee as well. So overall, Paypal refunding you 100% is not the only scenario. 

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #12,790 of 24,683

Paypal claims are usually bi-directional. Paypal doesn't just refund unless the vendor doesn't respond to the claim... I've had claims in the past where the vendor applied its cancellation fees and I got a partial refund. Also, not everyone paid by Paypal, some paid straight by credit card. 

Some people HAVE said they wanted to cancel and didn't care about the 30% cancellation fee as well. So overall, Paypal refunding you 100% is not the only scenario. 

Obviously PayPal needs to investigate and communicate with the business. If the product wasn't delivered on time or hasn't been shipped yet, which seems to be the case for many, it's a strong enough case for PayPal to side with the buyer.  Just saying. 
It's unfortunate that we even need to discuss this. 

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #12,791 of 24,683

Obviously PayPal needs to investigate and communicate with the business. If the product wasn't delivered on time or hasn't been shipped yet, which seems to be the case for many, it's a strong enough case for PayPal to side with the buyer.  Just saying. 
It's unfortunate that we even need to discuss this. 

If Trinity supplies evidence of shipping in progress, they can either propose to deliver in expedited mode for this user to compensate or offer their regular cancellation fees. Paypal could refuse to compensate according to trinity terms. I've had multiple experiences with the way Paypal interacts, trust me. This is not sufficient to refund in full. :wink: 

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #12,792 of 24,683
  If Trinity supplies evidence of shipping in progress, they can either propose to deliver in expedited mode for this user to compensate or offer their regular cancellation fees. Paypal could refuse to compensate according to trinity terms. I've had multiple experiences with the way Paypal interacts, trust me. This is not sufficient to refund in full. :wink: 

Without taking sides here, Trinity's case isn't strong if they missed the ETA and the item hasn't been shipped. Showing notifications with Prepared to be Shipped or stuck in Fulfilled status doesn't hold water.

Anyhow, I really don't want to spam the thread, my reply was just to give a reasonable explanations why some items are available again and customers didn't go through Trinity if they had issues.  

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #12,793 of 24,683

Without taking sides here, Trinity's case isn't strong if they missed the ETA and the item hasn't been shipped. Showing notifications with Prepared to be Shipped or stuck in Fulfilled status doesn't hold water.

Anyhow, I really don't want to spam the thread, my reply was just to give a reasonable explanations why some items are available again and customers didn't go through Trinity if they had issues.  

I'm not taking sides either, just giving info on how paypal works. :) It's a business like any other and they need to make money, not lose it... Whenever you claim the warranty, it's usually not the vendor that pays, it's Paypal's insurance policy... 

Either way, availability is probably due to cancellation. That we can all agree on. :wink:

Mar 29, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #12,794 of 24,683

You must really like living with your eyes closed eh

And you must have trust issues, eh? :p 

I honestly have no evidence of foul play, so why am I living with my eyes closed exactly? The site had 2 left a couple of weeks ago, now some are popping up. What's your explanation if it's not order cancellations like many have been saying they'd do?

Mar 29, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #12,795 of 24,683
And you must have trust issues, eh? :p 

I honestly have no evidence of foul play, so why am I living with my eyes closed exactly? The site had 2 left a couple of weeks ago, now some are popping up. What's your explanation if it's not order cancellations like many have been saying they'd do?

But there is no evidence of anything being ready or delivered still, where does your trust come from? Do you know trinity personally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back