TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #12,767 of 24,683
Yes. Quite possibly. :p

In all seriousness, I have a feeling they had some cancelled orders, hence writing that two are left and suddenly more are available.

On a related note, the heat treated titanium version seems to be available for order again, when it was unavailable before......  (add me to the list of people who has been thinking about making use of the 50% off voucher despite still waiting for several other things, and is wondering about availability)

Mar 29, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #12,769 of 24,683

On a related note, the heat treated titanium version seems to be available for order again, when it was unavailable before......  (add me to the list of people who has been thinking about making use of the 50% off voucher despite still waiting for several other things, and is wondering about availability)

Noooooooooo!!!! *emails jake*

Mar 29, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #12,774 of 24,683
And cancelling a month ago as also silly 
gs1000.gif

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #12,776 of 24,683
I agree too, we all are getting frustrated and rigjtly so! But they are a very small conpany who clearly have been overwhelmed with orders , i still hsve Faith il get my iems and would order from them again ...hope to think theyl learn from this.

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #12,780 of 24,683
I agree too, we all are getting frustrated and rigjtly so! But they are a very small conpany who clearly have been overwhelmed with orders , i still hsve Faith il get my iems and would order from them again ...hope to think theyl learn from this.

They already learned from this, i.e.: No more crowdfunding to design an IEM. :wink: Bob said so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back