TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 29, 2017 at 1:36 AM Post #12,722 of 24,683
I clicked on the hunter 2 days ago when it said only 2 pairs left ....it still said only 2 pairs left an hour ago! But according to my email trinity accepted payment and order.....im currently am waiting on delta , master and i think Hunter but totally unsure now??? I had email conformation on delta and master in January.

There were 2 hunters remaining for at least a month , and after the 50%  off , i bet you more than 2 ordered hunters , id say  either he will need to produce more than a 1000 or drop some people. 

Mar 29, 2017 at 1:37 AM Post #12,723 of 24,683
And those cables! For me it was more an issue that I made my decision to switch to the Hunter based on certain specifications, which then kept changing.  Then I started to question my decision AGAIN.  I realize the changes were done with good intentions, but things need to be fully thought out beforehand, then you don't need to confuse the heck out of your customer base and fuel regret.  And yeah we seriously need some graphs.  Does Bob tune by ear?  That is kind of worrisome if that is the case.

he said there would be graphs, he also said there would be filter descriptions for the new products. who wants to guess an ETA on when either of those get published? if shipping really finally started, at a minimum the filter info needs to be available.

Mar 29, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #12,724 of 24,683

There's no way you can tune TOTL expensive Multi-driver IEMs by ear - he must measure at every stage of development, surely?

You'd think... but you'd also think graphs and specifications would have been posted by now then.  Like nobody even knows the impedance and sensitivity of these do they?

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:06 AM Post #12,725 of 24,683
  There's no way you can tune TOTL expensive Multi-driver IEMs by ear - he must measure at every stage of development, surely?

Yeah, and if I may add, it's not just about tuning one set of earphones. It's about tuning 1000 sets of the the same model against the reference so they all sound the same.
When you make top the line models you have to have consistency when it comes to sound. 

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #12,726 of 24,683
You'd think... but you'd also think graphs and specifications would have been posted by now then.  Like nobody even knows the impedance and sensitivity of these do they?

To my knowledge, no one knows anything more than the colors, shell exterior, and dimensions. He posted the dimensions in mms a very long time ago somewhere, not even entirely sure if it was in this thread. But everything else is pretty much tidbits as opposed to concrete info like graphs or impedance figures. One of these days, they maybe update that "filters explained" page since they said their new lineup is designed in a way that the filters alter the sound the same way on every IEM.

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #12,729 of 24,683
3 more days..... Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Until we start getting fake posts that they showed up on April Fool's Day? 

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #12,730 of 24,683
They lied about postage, lies lies nothing is posted. Crazy experience

Apparently still in production phase, heat treating shells are we bob? That's your revenge to customers not being happy isn't it?

It's safe to say the rollout was a flop, hihi

I'm not a hater it created a lot of haters though

Mar 29, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #12,733 of 24,683
They surely produced more than 1000 in case. I have no idea about serial # though.
Maybe they'll double up serial #s and hope nobody notices haha. More likely the people who bought number 1001+ will get an email and a refund.

Mar 29, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #12,735 of 24,683
They lied about postage, lies lies nothing is posted. Crazy experience

Apparently still in production phase, heat treating shells are we bob? That's your revenge to customers not being happy isn't it?

It's safe to say the rollout was a flop, hihi

I'm not a hater it created a lot of haters though

and i recall 1.5 weeks ago  Bob said they knew people who had already received there iems and given them feedback  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back