TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 28, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #12,691 of 24,683
That's a possibility but hard to imagine in this case, anybody wants to limit their production ....
.... and thanks God the marketing chicanery is dead.

If I was Trinity I would not buy 5,000 driver that may cost way over their forecast selling budget and end up with over stock and then a loss. Companies have a prediction budget and have their reasons that are either in their control or not. They may even have something better in the works too could be another reason. Every 6 months something new appears.

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #12,692 of 24,683
It would be pleasing to see 1K engraved into Titanium shell, just sayin 
wink_face.gif

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #12,694 of 24,683
If I was Trinity I would not buy 5,000 driver that may cost way over their forecast selling budget and end up with over stock and then a loss. Companies have a prediction budget and have their reasons that are either in their control or not. They may even have something better in the works too could be another reason. Every 6 months something new appears.

The 1000 limit was set even before the production started! 
Anyways, no proof will ever be provided - so I'm just thinking loud. (and it's not about Trinity as I said before).

.... but it would be nice to see pictures and impressions of the #0001 of the 1000.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #12,695 of 24,683
I'm also not receiving any of the email updates, although emails from Jake come through fine. Can someone please PM me with the 50% off anything code as I pre-ordered the Deltas. I've emailed Jake to request this but he just sent the Icarus discount code and didn't seem to be aware of the 50% code from the email posted here a couple of days back.

Alternatively, does anyone have a direct email for Bob? Thanks

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #12,696 of 24,683
  Just wondering, where did they put the Trinity Logo? I haven't seen them on recent photos. Honestly though, I'm not fond of the logo that much, so it'll be awesome if they ship these IEMs as is.

They actually have a specially shaped superheated filament section on top of the filters.
Rather than you sporting their brand, they actually brand the inside of your ear to let everyone know you're a fan
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #12,698 of 24,683

.... but it would be nice to see pictures and impressions of the #0001 of the 1000.

That would have been the first one heat-treated by Bob.
He was probably still learning his blowtorch-craft at that point, so it might be a bit blotchy
tongue_smile.gif

This, of course, will only add to it's collector's value
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #12,701 of 24,683
Mar 28, 2017 at 9:09 PM Post #12,702 of 24,683
Trinity uses Sonion drivers. Sonion will not sell them all their driver of that model and be left empty handed. They have license agreements with many manufacturers and companies like Trinity. If they sold them their whole line of a specific model then it's a total monopoly on Trinity. Sonion is like Knowls which they distribute to everyone. Neither owns anyone to be able to say you have to sell me all your drivers for my product.

Knowles and Sonion have business and license agreements with many companies way before Trinity came along.
But the PM6 uses the same drivers doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back