TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 27, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #12,646 of 24,683
  As long as people are not breaking rules the threads stay open.  Imagine for just a minute if I start closing them.  Then my PM box floods with people accusing me of trying to protect a Sponsor.  No matter what happens - the Mods can't win.  And you wouldn't believe some of the abuse and insinuations I've already received.  Just love it when people question my impartiality when Mod hat is on - as if I would ever protect either a Sponsor or someone I'm reviewing for by deliberately trying to obfuscate the truth for them.  Its not the way I've ever operated.  I'm not about to start now. My sense of integrity and ethics simply don't allow me to go there.

So go ahead and behave the way some of you are behaving. Its no wonder Trinity aren't posting.  No matter what they do now its a train-wreck.

You're doing the best you can, Brooko. as a past moderator for multiple forums, I respect your work and judgement. It's just sad when the positive is drowned up by the negative, I guess.

Mar 27, 2017 at 8:31 PM Post #12,647 of 24,683
As long as people are not breaking rules the threads stay open.  Imagine for just a minute if I start closing them.  Then my PM box floods with people accusing me of trying to protect a Sponsor.  No matter what happens - the Mods can't win.  And you wouldn't believe some of the abuse and insinuations I've already received.  Just love it when people question my impartiality when Mod hat is on - as if I would ever protect either a Sponsor or someone I'm reviewing for by deliberately trying to obfuscate the truth for them.  Its not the way I've ever operated.  I'm not about to start now. My sense of integrity and ethics simply don't allow me to go there.

So go ahead and behave the way some of you are behaving. Its no wonder Trinity aren't posting.  No matter what they do now its a train-wreck.

I for one really appreciate the job you do as a moderator and as a reviewer. I would never question your integrity. I respect you and what you do very much. Thank you

Mar 27, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #12,648 of 24,683
I think I will be mostly on the other thread. I think this thread is useful to keep track of how many people received their IEMs, so that I have an idea when to receive mine (specially because I did not opt for tracking). Other than that, I agree its no point harping on things that have been talked about multiple times already.

Mar 27, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #12,650 of 24,683
So does anyone know what "finalizing UK and US orders this week" means yet?

Does that mean the US shipping center is going to be sending things out, or does it mean the goods haven't even been put on a boat yet?

Mar 27, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #12,651 of 24,683
  Has anyone else not received the recent email update (I've never gotten any of the mass emails from Trinity).
I pre-ordered the Atlas-Delta directly from Trinity (not Kickstarter or Indiegogo).

I suggest you check your spam folder.  If it's not there, check the website to make certain you didn't make a typo on your email address.  The email (which you didn't receive) mentioned:

"Also we have been sending out masses of shipping confirmations a day (sadly this can't be done via kickstarter) to all of those that pre-ordered from our site, however we have noticed a very large amount of "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" messages. This maybe down to an incorrect email entered when you opened your account or our email not being added to your safe sender list, please also check your spam/junk box."

Mar 28, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #12,654 of 24,683
according to their instagram they will be there, but i believe they said that about canjam in their own country and no showed...hate to say it but i wouldn't believe they'll be there until you're standing in front of them.

They did have a booth in Canjam London 2016, with a very early version of the PM6 and Hunter models for people to listen to. There are even some initial impressions on the Hunter in the Canjam London thread and buried waaaaay back on one of the Trinity threads as well.

Mar 28, 2017 at 2:25 AM Post #12,655 of 24,683
I suggest you check your spam folder.  If it's not there, check the website to make certain you didn't make a typo on your email address.  The email (which you didn't receive) mentioned:

[COLOR=333333]"Also we have been sending out masses of shipping confirmations a day (sadly this can't be done via kickstarter) to all of those that pre-ordered from our site, however we have noticed a very large amount of "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" messages. This maybe down to an incorrect email entered when you opened your account or our email not being added to your safe sender list, please also check your spam/junk box."[/COLOR]

I have checked my spam folder and made sure, nothing is blocked in the preferences.

So there has to be an issue with their automatic email system.

I receive emails from Bob and Jake just fine...

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #12,656 of 24,683
I have checked my spam folder and made sure, nothing is blocked in the preferences.

So there has to be an issue with their automatic email system.

I receive emails from Bob and Jake just fine...

I have never received a email form them. Not an update nor the shipping information for when i bought the sabre. Emails coming directly from Jake arrive, but that's it
I would not read anything into it. For some reason IT is not Trinity forte :)

I would like to propose a complain stand-still. Since things are allegedly shipped, give it a couple of weeks and if nothing arrives resume complaining. Otherwise this thread goes on and on for tens of pages adding nothing new to the discussion. 

Mar 28, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #12,657 of 24,683
"Also we have been sending out masses of shipping confirmations a day (sadly this can't be done via kickstarter) to all of those that pre-ordered from our site, however we have noticed a very large amount of "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" messages. This maybe down to an incorrect email entered when you opened your account or our email not being added to your safe sender list, please also check your spam/junk box."

The Undelivered Mail text means that it has not arrived, not in the normal inbox, not in the spam inbox, but not reached the receiver at all.
I use hotmail and currently seems to be blocking all that mails at a global level,I get the mails from Jake but not the global ones, and it's a bit annoying to depend on the goodwill of some forum members (thanks!) to read the updates or get the offers/codes.
Maybe they need to check with the IT/webshop guys why this is happening.

Mar 28, 2017 at 6:21 AM Post #12,658 of 24,683
I have never received a email form them. Not an update nor the shipping information for when i bought the sabre. Emails coming directly from Jake arrive, but that's it
I would not read anything into it. For some reason IT is not Trinity forte :)

I would like to propose a complain stand-still. Since things are allegedly shipped, give it a couple of weeks and if nothing arrives resume complaining. Otherwise this thread goes on and on for tens of pages adding nothing new to the discussion. 
not complaining. Just curious if I do something wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back