TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 26, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #8,806 of 24,683
I'm using Kombi tips, I found isolation to be significantly better than any of the other supplied tips. Very comfortable, bass hits deeper and harder due to the improved isolation. They also truly bring out the details of the music.

I think they go very nicely with the PM4 as well. The only downside is the difficulty getting them on initially. They give a great mixture of isolation and convenience, but it always takes me a good few minutes to wrestle them on to any IEM I try them with, even the Trinity ones! :)

Nov 26, 2016 at 6:10 PM Post #8,808 of 24,683
I'm using Kombi tips, I found isolation to be significantly better than any of the other supplied tips. Very comfortable, bass hits deeper and harder due to the improved isolation. They also truly bring out the details of the music.
happy days as i have the medium coming with pm4. Hopefully they will go on my Aria too, a quality silicone for that IEM will be awesome.

Any hip hop fans rocking pm4 here? Thoughts...

Nov 26, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #8,809 of 24,683
happy days as i have the medium coming with pm4. Hopefully they will go on my Aria too, a quality silicone for that IEM will be awesome.

If you manage too get them on the Aria, let me know how you did it - they take the T600 size Comply tips, and the Trinity nozzles take 400s if memory serves - I gave up trying with mine. I wish you better luck with your attempts, as that would be a nice combo! :wink:

Nov 26, 2016 at 6:23 PM Post #8,810 of 24,683
If you manage too get them on the Aria, let me know how you did it - they take the T600 size Comply tips, and the Trinity nozzles take 400s if memory serves - I gave up trying with mine. I wish you better luck with your attempts, as that would be a nice combo! :wink:
hmmm dab of saliva and leave for a bit would work? Hope so, if not no worries, getting tiresome of constantly fiddling with foam. Will also see if the inairs2 i use for Aria will fit my pm4, maybe not, will see how i go...

Nov 27, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #8,817 of 24,683

Listen to about 90% hip hop and hell yes they work perfectly.  Especially the silver, undampened filters.  Fantastic combo for hip hop.

Nov 27, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #8,819 of 24,683
Finally pulled the trigger on the Phantom Sabre, hopefully they´ll have a somewhat wide soundstage ( a la GR07) but with the punch of the Trinity Vyrus 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back