TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 21, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #8,176 of 24,683
I have refreshed the tracking page approximately 72936528 times and nothing has changed, but I still get excited every time I reload the page.

Try refreshing it another 539846987215 times. Something's bound to happen right?
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #8,178 of 24,683
I have refreshed the tracking page approximately 72936528 times and nothing has changed, but I still get excited every time I reload the page.

I did that when I was applying to grad school and waiting for the schools to email back :D.

Nov 21, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #8,183 of 24,683
@Brooko
 , Am i reading this right that New Zealand suffered a magnitude 7.8 quake?  You good?  

Is your postal service OK? *joke to lighten*,

Dam# thing remodeled the coast over there.:blink:  

Brooko's end of the country got away unscathed, I live ~3 hours drive north of him and I slept through it. The coast photos you would have seen show what's left of the main road down the South Island, so yeah if it's getting shipped by truck it's going to take a lot longer to get here. We've already had problems with that at work, but it is what it is. I think most people are just happy to be alive/have a house that's still habitable.

Nov 21, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #8,185 of 24,683
Brooko's end of the country got away unscathed, I live ~3 hours drive north of him and I slept through it. The coast photos you would have seen show what's left of the main road down the South Island, so yeah if it's getting shipped by truck it's going to take a lot longer to get here. We've already had problems with that at work, but it is what it is. I think most people are just happy to be alive/have a house that's still habitable.

Thank you for the feedback...  I saw it on a news feed on facebook and was surprised...  I lived in California for a while and earthquakes can be very serious business.

I'm happy to hear it wasn't too bad.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back