TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 21, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #8,162 of 24,683
Guys this question goes to the people who already got a shipping notification, Did any of you paid the regular international shipping (7 to14 working days)?

I paid for Next Day Delivery.

Nov 21, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #8,163 of 24,683
At the Apple Store it will probably be pretty expensive. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't repair iPhones, they either replace the entire mainboard or give you a new phone. There are however plenty of 3rd party stores that actually repair the phone for less than apple charges.

What model iPhone is it?

Nov 21, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #8,166 of 24,683
Gosh the pm4s pack a punch in low end even with the gun metal filters. I don't think any basshead will be disappointed with the pm4s low end. Find the right tips wear them properly and enjoy. Still waiting to hear from Rob if we can get undampened gunmetal filters.

Nov 21, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #8,168 of 24,683
Gosh the pm4s pack a punch in low end even with the gun metal filters. I don't think any basshead will be disappointed with the pm4s low end. Find the right tips wear them properly and enjoy. Still waiting to hear from Rob if we can get undampened gunmetal filters.

Indeed. The bottom end is pretty potent. The purple filters are the ones with the least amount of bass. And while they are not as reveberent as the others, they are not anemic in any way. What are you using atm? Gold undampned is IMHO the best filter in terms of balance. (and my personal favorite)

Nov 21, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #8,170 of 24,683
Indeed. The bottom end is pretty potent. The purple filters are the ones with the least amount of bass. And while they are not as reveberent as the others, they are not anemic in any way. What are you using atm? Gold undampned is IMHO the best filter in terms of balance. (and my personal favorite)

I'm using the gunmetal filters with red spin fit tips I'll try the gold filters when I get home. I did try the dampened gold and didn't quite like it.

Nov 21, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #8,172 of 24,683
I bought something on amazon UK after pm4s were posted and I already got amazon post. and pm4 is not here, free UK postage is slow to Ireland, capital.

Nov 21, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #8,174 of 24,683
My PM4 are out for delivery, the anticipation is super high right now, lol. Hurry the hell up mail guy! 
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back