TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 15, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #7,655 of 24,683

Thats right, hopefully most of them will arrive by the end of the week with some start of next I would expect.

And the hype kicks off again. Had a quick question though, I know you mentioned that you were shipping all pre-orders, which I assume was all the orders up to the end of october, correct?

Either way, I am getting excited to give these a listen and hope they will be in my hands by the end of the week.

Nov 15, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #7,656 of 24,683
  All Master 4 have shipped for UK, Europe and other places in the world, our guys in Alabama are working through the US ones and will take a day or 2 to get them shipped.

Any idea when we're likely to receive them in London (UK)?
biggrin.gif

I think I'm one of the last people to order the PM4, so I don't have any delusions of 'entitlement' lol.
Just excited and curious. That's mainly your fault for describing them so attractively
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 15, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #7,657 of 24,683

Any idea when we're likely to receive them in London (UK)?
biggrin.gif

I think I'm one of the last people to order the PM4, so I don't have any delusions of 'entitlement' lol.
Just excited and curious. That's mainly your fault for describing them so attractively
tongue_smile.gif

Tomorrow or the day after at the latest.

Its always my fault 
biggrin.gif

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #7,658 of 24,683

I'm just gutted I wasn't able to order them when they were first on promotion. I think I would have got two pairs if I knew then what I know now (and had the money lol)
etysmile.gif

With this in mind, I've been looking at some of the other Trinity IEM's and had a few questions (you or anyone can answer these):

1) has the sound signature of the upcoming Atlas-Delta been changed at all from that of the Delta V II?

2) will the filter system of the Atlas-Delta be the same as that of the Delta V II?

3) Vyrus, Techne and Delta V II; what's the difference in sound signature between them? Considering getting one as backup or as Christmas presents!
I'd prefer whichever one is the most detailed and revealing, good soundstage etc. I know the bass can be adjusted on all three so that's not such an important issue in this case!

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #7,659 of 24,683
  All Master 4 have shipped for UK, Europe and other places in the world, our guys in Alabama are working through the US ones and will take a day or 2 to get them shipped.

Thanks, now to find a good DAP to go with them.
Leaning towards the Cayin i5 now, any suggestion or comments on this combo are welcome. 

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #7,660 of 24,683
  Thanks, now to find a good DAP to go with them.
Leaning towards the Cayin i5 now, any suggestion or comments on this combo are welcome. 

I use the Cayin N5 with the Delta VII's in balanced mode and they sound exceptional! I personally like how the Cayin warmth & musicality work with the Trinity sound sig. 

I can't wait to try the PM4's out with it, albeit in non-balanced mode as I doubt the balanced Delta cable I have will fit them.

Bob - Is the silver cable likely to be available in other configurations in the future? Specifically i'm looking for 2.5mm TRRS Balanced with PM4 connectors?

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #7,661 of 24,683
  I'm just gutted I wasn't able to order them when they were first on promotion. I think I would have got two pairs if I knew then what I know now (and had the money lol)
etysmile.gif

I'd check the classifieds forum regularly in a few weeks. I can't speak for others but if I end up selling any of mine I wouldn't ask for more than than they cost me originally. 

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #7,662 of 24,683

Trust you find them as pleasing as Podster and I do.  We both have been vocal advocates of these IEMs.

Thanks Bob for pointing out the Techne as       yeah!!! really enjoying them ...  bang for buck definitely.

First try was with the red filters it brought already installed ... bit too bass heavy for first listening sessions imo.

Been using purple filters since.
Technes are so easy to drive and I find sound to be generally very "dynamic" and quick with very pleasant and acceptable level of precision.
(hope this makes some sense as you can easily extract that I lack the talent and knowledge to be an aspiring reviewer  :D

Definitely raised curiosity/anxiety levels about PM4 performance...

Very happy you're finding the Techne's to your liking.  I found the gunmetal "vivid" filters too treble intensive for my tastes and like you experimented with both the red "fun" and purple "smooth" filters ultimately settling for the later for 95% of my usage.   Unfortunately I think too many folks were put off by the Audeo PFE like design and passed on them.  I find them comfortable both over the ear and in "straight dropping" positions.   And absolutely their sound is great.  I frankly disagreed with the initial reports by Bob's testing panel (rated them only 4.5 out of 5).  If memory serves they didn't have the final product to review.  Regardless many of us are very happy with them and that's what counts!  Here's a good review to read: http://www.audiophileon.com/news/trinity-audio-techne-review-earphones.    As for the PM4, they too should prove stellar!

Oh a little hint.  Depending on the tips you use (and yes they make a difference with the Technes... I'm using Auvio mediums) the filters seem to remain tight or tend to loosen up.  Best bet until you know is to sanity check their tightness before use every time.  Don't want to loose 'em.  :)

Nov 15, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #7,665 of 24,683
Contacted Jake, as you guys and Bobtrinity suggested earlier. He replied almost immediatly and I received a replacement IEM in a week or so... The quality of service of this company is something out of this world, really.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back