TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 15, 2016 at 6:09 AM Post #7,640 of 24,683
Hi Bob,
Do I understand right that the order status on my personal page should be updated on Trinity's website?

As and when they get updated yes it will show on your account page. But tracking will only show for the US customers and those in the rest of the world that paid for the tracked service.

Please note it won't be updated for everyone today and will take us a day or so to do them and many may receive them before we have finished updating.

Nov 15, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #7,644 of 24,683
Nice one Bob! Treat yourself to a beer or two I reckon.

Oh YES!

Same to you guys for being SO patient!

beerchug.gif

Nov 15, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #7,645 of 24,683
@dnun8086 I can't wait to hear more about the new Sagaris IEMs/rig. Is it possible for you to give us an idea about your "house sound", or at least how you intend to tune them (i.e. Fun, analytic, etc)? Will the iems be wireless or have a wireless option?

Hi Spaceman,

In answer to your question I can't really shed too much light on it yet but the tuning will be aimed towards a balanced clean sound with plenty of bass to keep things fun. Soundstage will be a real thing of beauty on these.

Well now regarding the wireless question there will be an option to my knowledge but with the right implementation we could be looking at one of the worlds first 24 Bit audio bluetooth device only issue is finding a device with the technology to match. So far LG are the only company I know of that can fit the bill so far. 

Hope this answers some of your questions. 

Nov 15, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #7,646 of 24,683
Oh YES!

Same to you guys for being SO patient!

:beerchug:

Well I'm waiting for the 6 so not too many beers please!

I work in manufacturing myself so I know a bit about the stress, delays on parts, impatient/nagging customers and deadlines. Sadly not everyone understands or sees how much you must go through to make such a fantastic sounding, great value product for us to enjoy.

It was nice getting to meet you and pick your brain by the way. I was the Aussie guy at CanJam on holiday with my fiance.

Cheers
:beerchug:

Nov 15, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #7,649 of 24,683

I work in manufacturing myself so I know a bit about the stress, delays on parts, impatient/nagging customers and deadlines. Sadly not everyone understands or sees how much you must go through to make such a fantastic sounding, great value product for us to enjoy.

It was nice getting to meet you and pick your brain by the way. I was the Aussie guy at CanJam on holiday with my fiance.

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Hey there !

It was great to meet you both! Set a date for the big day yet?

Nov 15, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #7,650 of 24,683

Cheers
beerchug.gif

I used to be the warehouse manager for a residential electrical company that does primarily new builds.  I didn't deal with customers at all, but what you are saying is 100% correct.  The field supervisors would come asking for several things, all of which needed to be special ordered, and then complain when the item was not in their hands 5 minutes later.  Don't get me started on Microstar fixtures.  Luckily I don't do that job anymore.  Now I just do pricing.  I would never complain about Bob's issues getting supplies, especially given the quantity of high quality product he is producing.  I just have to wait patiently for my PM 6.  Hopefully not too much longer, as I keep buying cheap hybrids from China and the Vyrus from Trinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back