TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 10, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #7,546 of 24,683
Hell yah I ordered that!  Beautiful sound of the delta vII with better ergonomics and splash proof
smily_headphones1.gif
.  Easily one of the if not the best IEM's for the price right now. 

Nov 11, 2016 at 12:10 AM Post #7,548 of 24,683
Are there any general estimates on the Altlas Delta's shipment windows?

Nov 11, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #7,549 of 24,683
Well, I just wanna share. In the PH, there's an official retailer of Trinity Products(stated at Trinity's FB Page) and recently, they had an anniversary raffle for  some items like the Vyrus and Sabre including the Hunter!!! (Though it's not yet avaible, will be given once it's there) There's already a winner and I'm so envious :frowning2: Though I can buy the PM4s from them, I just can't miss the pre order + discount price! Anyway, sorry for sharing. I'm just so eager to receive my package from Bob. And oh, you can audition them too.

Nov 11, 2016 at 3:21 AM Post #7,550 of 24,683
Well, I just wanna share. In the PH, there's an official retailer of Trinity Products(stated at Trinity's FB Page) and recently, they had an anniversary raffle for  some items like the Vyrus and Sabre including the Hunter!!! (Though it's not yet avaible, will be given once it's there) There's already a winner and I'm so envious :frowning2: Though I can buy the PM4s from them, I just can't miss the pre order + discount price! Anyway, sorry for sharing. I'm just so eager to receive my package from Bob. And oh, you can audition them too.

I'm also from the PH and eagerly waiting for my PM4 to arrive! :)

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Nov 11, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #7,552 of 24,683
Crazy you can buy the PM4 from them before its even been sent out to all the pre-orderers.

Anywho. Im crossing about every possible thing on my body that i get a Trinity package when i get home. Really could do with testing out the bluetooth lanyard and the eagerly awaitied PM4s

Anything that will block oit the wifes moaning that i have purchased yet another gadget is a bonus :wink:

Nov 11, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #7,553 of 24,683
All aboard the PM4 hype train, i went the other way.. i just asked Jake to delay my shipping cause i leave the country tomorrow for few weeks. So i'll wait for your opinions on the PM4 while i will be listening to my old shure 215 chewing my nails during 30+ combined hours of flight 
frown.gif

Nov 11, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #7,556 of 24,683
Ok. I would not call it hype. Hype for me has been to have already listened to it or an existing product from the same company after many people have already said it's wonderful etc and I didn't agree for whatever reason. Case in point, Etymotic ER4, acclaimed for many years. New Etymotic SR4 claimed to be even better. blah. awful, returned. That is what I can call hype.

Another case in point. VSONIC - VSD3S, ok but not amazing like some said. OSTRY KC60 yes exactly what people say! I can confirm. Now what Trinity is providing is something special and unique. It would look silly to call it anything until it's released and in people's ears. According to existing reviews majority are positive reviews on existing and older products. I have the V1 Atlas. Very nice, and I am positive the PM6 will surpass their capability. So until I listen to them I can and will only support that their specs are all they will be.

That is pretty funny. Ety does need to do better as there is still quite a bit more room for improvement in sound and ergonomics. Bob has more changes/improvements from a first version PM4 to release than ETY did to the ER4 in 25 years, lol.

Nov 11, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #7,557 of 24,683
Ok. I would not call it hype. Hype for me has been to have already listened to it or an existing product from the same company after many people have already said it's wonderful etc and I didn't agree for whatever reason. Case in point, Etymotic ER4, acclaimed for many years. New Etymotic SR4 claimed to be even better. blah. awful, returned. That is what I can call hype.

Another case in point. VSONIC - VSD3S, ok but not amazing like some said. OSTRY KC60 yes exactly what people say! I can confirm. Now what Trinity is providing is something special and unique. It would look silly to call it anything until it's released and in people's ears. According to existing reviews majority are positive reviews on existing and older products. I have the V1 Atlas. Very nice, and I am positive the PM6 will surpass their capability. So until I listen to them I can and will only support that their specs are all they will be.

You do understand that people have different preferences, right?

Personally I really like the VDS3s an don't like the KC06 at all. Which hype do you think I see as unworthy?

If you expect every hype to match your personal preference you're in for a lot of disappointment.....

Nov 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #7,558 of 24,683
You do understand that people have different preferences, right?

Personally I really like the VDS3s an don't like the KC06 at all. Which hype do you think I see as unworthy?

If you expect every hype to match your personal preference you're in for a lot of disappointment.....

I never said anyone had to agree with me. Hype for me is what I and I alone agree or disagree with. So your "hype" will be different of course than mine.

Nov 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #7,559 of 24,683
So you both are denying the concept of a hype train... and replace it with an infinity of hypes i.e. total number of people invested in audio      as each individual will have their own "hype" and different from everyone else...

I will start drinking wine in a couple hours. I will prolly be able to grasp this new concept by then... :wink:

Nov 11, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #7,560 of 24,683
Just received the colour survey for the Phantom Airs

1. Phantom Air Colour Choice for those that pledged for just one Phantom Air 

Gunmetal & White

Gold & White

Red & Black

Gunmetal & Black

Orange & White

Purple & Black

White & Black (Storm Trooper)  

Hate these decisions lol. I'm tempted by the Storm Trooper version, but I wonder if the white will get dirty quickly? They're all great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back