TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 10, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #5,896 of 24,683
Sep 10, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #5,897 of 24,683
No - but Bob says Master6 and Hunter tuning should be very similar

Thank you.  I don't want to beat a dead horse, but will you receive a Master 6?

My interest is not just tuning but how the size feels in your ear and how well you feel smartphone like an iPhone might drive it.(Yes I know Bob uses the Master 6 with his iPhone 5S but other opinions are nice.LOL)

Sep 10, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #5,898 of 24,683
Thank you.  I don't want to beat a dead horse, but will you receive a Master 6?

My interest is not just tuning but how the size feels in your ear and how well you feel smartphone like an iPhone might drive it.(Yes I know Bob uses the Master 6 with his iPhone 5S but other opinions are nice.LOL)

He will at a later stage.

Sep 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #5,901 of 24,683
Everything is so silent about the PM4s, nobody receiving samples or getting to hear them 
frown.gif

Or are they?

Sep 10, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #5,907 of 24,683
Me as well. It's gone radio silent around here about them, like they are the person child nobody mentions, lol.

My thoughts precisely. No mention about pm4. Would appreciate getting some reviews like hunter and pm6. And also final date on it getting shipped. We've waited patiently all this long and it's time to get some real dates on it.

I'm not asking for the product right away. I'm asking for a real date when this will get shipped out to buyers.

Sep 10, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #5,909 of 24,683
My thoughts precisely. No mention about pm4. Would appreciate getting some reviews like hunter and pm6. And also final date on it getting shipped. We've waited patiently all this long and it's time to get some real dates on it.

I'm not asking for the product right away. I'm asking for a real date when this will get shipped out to buyers.

We had said further back in the thread that production had started and quoted 4-6 weeks time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back