TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 10, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #5,911 of 24,683
If memory serves, that puts the current expected shopping date around the end of this month to the middle of next month. Hoping for the earlier one as I'd like my PM4s to take away on a trip in early October, but I certainly won't be crying if they are sat waiting for me when I get back either! :wink: The wait for the Vyrus was a similar length by the time they actually shipped out, but the end product more than justified the "delay".

Sep 10, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #5,912 of 24,683
If memory serves, that puts the current expected shopping date around the end of this month to the middle of next month. Hoping for the earlier one as I'd like my PM4s to take away on a trip in early October, but I certainly won't be crying if they are sat waiting for me when I get back either! :wink: The wait for the Vyrus was a similar length by the time they actually shipped out, but the end product more than justified the "delay".

If I recall correctly Bob made that comment around August 20 which means end of September would be six weeks which puts shipping and delivery the first week or two of October is when I would guess, Regarding the Master 4

I would guess the earliest would be deliveries at the very end of September - first week of October

Sep 10, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #5,914 of 24,683
My thoughts precisely. No mention about pm4. Would appreciate getting some reviews like hunter and pm6. And also final date on it getting shipped. We've waited patiently all this long and it's time to get some real dates on it.

I'm not asking for the product right away. I'm asking for a real date when this will get shipped out to buyers.

Probably hard to pin down an exact date until the stock is in their hands or at least is on the way to them from the factory. It also took 2 weeks to get all the Vyrus pre-orders shipped so once a date is announced you might not necessarily get it the next day. 

Sep 10, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #5,915 of 24,683
End of this month it will be pushed back another month. It's a trend if anyone has been paying attention. Meanwhile more will sell and more will have to made. I see delays and more delays. My BT dongle was to ship at the end of last month and it has yet to ship. Not much better then waiting for crowdfunded items. Yeah I'm negative but I have that right because I'm a paying customer.

Sep 10, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #5,916 of 24,683
New products that we offer pre orders on are always difficult. Somethings we do run late on due to unexpected manufacturing delays or we are not happy with the units and they need a tweak to be the best we can for the customer.

This is why we always try and offer a trade off in the pre order by offering massive discounts to those that are prepared to stick it out with us.

We are not perfect and we always want the new products out the door fast, they are no good sitting around.

Once all the final versions are done and at regular production we can churn 1000,s out per 4 weeks.

Even if it doesn't always seem it we are greatly appreciative of the support and patience people show us and hope that the end result for the vast majority is worth the wait.

We don't want to do what so many other companies do and churn out any version that isn't good enough just to be timely.

Sep 10, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #5,917 of 24,683
New products that we offer pre orders on are always difficult. Somethings we do run late on due to unexpected manufacturing delays or we are not happy with the units and they need a tweak to be the best we can for the customer.

This is why we always try and offer a trade off in the pre order by offering massive discounts to those that are prepared to stick it out with us.

We are not perfect and we always want the new products out the door fast, they are no good sitting around.

Once all the final versions are done and at regular production we can churn 1000,s out per 4 weeks.

Even if it doesn't always seem it we are greatly appreciative of the support and patience people show us and hope that the end result for the vast majority is worth the wait.

We don't want to do what so many other companies do and churn out any version that isn't good enough just to be timely.

Bob I was about to post something to this effect. I rather you take your time and get it right than having me return them cause you were pressured to release an unfinished product by anyone.

"We don't want to do what so many other companies do and churn out any version that isn't good enough just to be timely" I agree! You have another option. For me, send me your final V2 tuned to perfection, for everyone else send them the unfinished/finished V1 so everyone can stop crying. Hahahaa.

Sep 10, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #5,919 of 24,683

Bob I was about to post something to this effect. I rather you take your time and get it right than having me return them cause you were pressured to release an unfinished product by anyone. For me, send me your final V2 tuned to perfection, for everyone else send them the unfinished/finished V1 so everyone can be happy. Hahahaa.

I will be so bold as to say that the vast majority of us don't mind the wait to get the products you are capable of making with the necessary time allotted to the process, whatever that may be.  Hell, we sure know you're not being lazy about it 
smily_headphones1.gif
...  It's like you've gone above and beyond to do so well that some people unrealistically expect it as the base line and demand you go above and beyond lol

Sep 10, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #5,920 of 24,683
Two questions:-

1. When are the Hunters due to be sent out at current estimates?
2. Are the Airs designed for use like jogging in terms of staying in your ears?

Thanks.

1. Estimates are on the product page and remain unchanged.

2. I can headbang like I am at a thrash metal concert and they don't come out. But that's just me :D

Sep 10, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #5,923 of 24,683

Good points Sir. Keep up the good work.

Sep 10, 2016 at 9:44 PM Post #5,924 of 24,683
It is astonishing that we spent 7 months (since the original announcement) and more than 5900 posts discussing none existent products. Somebody is a PR genius around here.
Obviously the patience is runing low and the frustration is growing. Maybe this thread should have been kept as it started: " Sponsor Announcement and Deals" and not a discussion until the final products released.
Just an observation.

Waiting for my PM4.
Patiently?

Sep 10, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #5,925 of 24,683
  It is astonishing that we spent 7 months (since the original announcement) and more than 5900 posts discussing none existent products. Somebody is a PR genius around here.
Obviously the patience is runing low and the frustration is growing. Maybe this thread should have been kept as it started: " Sponsor Announcement and Deals" and not a discussion until the final products released.
Just an observation.

Waiting for my PM4.
Patiently?

Seriously?  In those 7 months they've released 2 new products, refined the design to completion on 2 others, and started the first run of production on a third.

Considering how steep the discount was for us headfi'ers, I'm more than willing to wait however long it takes to get this right.

edit: wait, I forgot the Kombi tips. they've released 3 new products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back