TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 11, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #4,876 of 24,683
Somehow I get the feeling Bob has put most of his life on hold until the new goodies start shipping and we stop nagging.  
He'll prolly crash and hibernate for a whole month come Fall 
blink.gif

Aug 11, 2016 at 6:54 AM Post #4,883 of 24,683
Yeah weird i had a wrong idea of the PM4 design for some reason, but as i said the PM6 is the best looking one by far. Im going to placew my pre-order on the 16th probably, but i have to talk to Bob first since im moving to Barcelona until December then Sweden.

Aug 11, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #4,884 of 24,683
Yeah weird i had a wrong idea of the PM4 design for some reason, but as i said the Hunter is the best looking one by far. Im going to placew my pre-order on the 16th probably, but i have to talk to Bob first since im moving to Barcelona until December then Sweden.

I'm quite surprised as well. With all the vector-chambering one might expect a bulky ear-piece similar to the PM6. Looks like the dual coil driver is saving some serious space compared to the dual-push drivers. Dual-push pull + Vector chambering is most likely too bulky. Still, seeing the Hunter wants me to have a custom variant of it so badly.

Aug 11, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #4,885 of 24,683
Hi Bob, and Hi to every Trinity lover,

I was wondering if the master 4 is delayed or something like that?! because i have not seen any news on this one?

i mean we have seen a real prototypes of both Hunter and M6 but not the M4.

is everything is alright?

Aug 11, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #4,887 of 24,683
Yes surprising but i prefer the design of the PM6, just wish it wasnt so bulky as u said, judging by the comparison with Atlas and how they fit me i will say that PM6 will be bulky for my ears, but im interested. Design wise i really like it, if i could have a custom like the hunter even if i had to pay more i would give it a 9/10 in aesthetics.

Aug 11, 2016 at 7:16 AM Post #4,888 of 24,683
  Hi Bob, and Hi to every Trinity lover,

I was wondering if the master 4 is delayed or something like that?! because i have not seen any news on this one?

i mean we have seen a real prototypes of both Hunter and M6 but not the M4.

is everything is alright?

Plenty of discussion on here :)

Its just hard to keep up with this thread sometimes.

We will show the final versions next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back