TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 15, 2016 at 4:14 AM Post #1,576 of 24,683
Dunno what's happening with yours, but I tested it out like I was ordering it, applied the discount, and when I selected "Check out with PayPal" it showed a total of about £87 with £21 something subtracted from the original price. I didn't actually follow through with the transaction though, so I can't confirm whether or not it would show up like that on the PayPal receipt. Maybe you're seeing the shipping cost added to your order?

Thanks, should check out with applied discount code
E3D3315F-C78F-4AE7-B3F0-F1E005F34867_zpsrcmzyxhn.png

May 15, 2016 at 5:07 AM Post #1,577 of 24,683

Dunno what's happening with yours, but I tested it out like I was ordering it, applied the discount, and when I selected "Check out with PayPal" it showed a total of about £87 with £21 something subtracted from the original price. I didn't actually follow through with the transaction though, so I can't confirm whether or not it would show up like that on the PayPal receipt. Maybe you're seeing the shipping cost added to your order?

Thanks, should check out with applied discount code
E3D3315F-C78F-4AE7-B3F0-F1E005F34867_zpsrcmzyxhn.png

Glad you got that working! I hope you enjoy them, I'll be going for the Master 6 myself. Go big or go home, I say. Since I'm already at home...

May 15, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #1,579 of 24,683
  @Bobtrinity, Will there be color options for the Master 4? If so, when will we be notified to choose the color? 

Also what's the impedance on Master 4 & Master 6?

I need to know that since I traded in my Sabre for a Master 4 so I will need to choose a color. I'm assuming when my balance due is requested I'll be asked my color choice.

Now that trinity has up their game, wonder if master 6 is comparable to flc8s. Shall see.

I would think the Master 4 would be on par and the 6 would be above the FLC8s.

Master 6, If will be release by end of May, if that price for after discount at around USD$480 sure I will considering too
smily_headphones1.gif

No discount on those yet cause it will be a Kickstarter campaign. Much cheaper than $480 USD and no way released my end of May.
wink.gif

May 15, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #1,581 of 24,683
I need to know that since I traded in my Sabre for a Master 4 so I will need to choose a color. I'm assuming when my balance due is requested I'll be asked my color choice.

I would think the Master 4 would be on par and the 6 would be above the FLC8s.

No discount on that cause it is a Kickstarter campaign. Much cheaper than $480 USD and no way released my end of May.

Any idea when they release?
I can accept using my piston 3 for the meantime :)

May 15, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #1,582 of 24,683
I think it was said to be ~1 month after the KS ends. If the KS starts in a couple of weeks(beginning of June) and runs for a month you can get a general idea. Bob will clarify/keep us up to date with better accuracy though :)

May 15, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #1,583 of 24,683
hmmm was thinking of cancelling my order for the sabres and getting the master 4's but I don't know how/if I can do that... somebody halp ><

Remember the Phantom Sabres are easier to drive. So if you're just using it for your phone, like me, the sabres would better. Well unless some can disprove me, which would probably make me cancel my sabres as well xD.

Well two problems in that. I'm impatient, and the master 4 is NOTsold out :).

Edit: Forgot to answer your question. You can email trinity audio engineering, they would be very glad to help.

Edit: Whoops, master 4 is available, master 6 is the one sold out.

May 15, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #1,584 of 24,683
Remember the Phantom Sabres are easier to drive. So if you're just using it for your phone, like me, the sabres would better. Well unless some can disprove me, which would probably make me cancel my sabres as well xD.

Well two problems in that. I'm impatient, and the master 4 is sold out :).

Edit: Forgot to answer your question. You can email trinity audio engineering, they would be very glad to help.

Bob did indicate that he is using his iPhone 5s with the master 6 without too much issue, he did say it will require a little more volume but not how much more then the Sabre

The issue about driving the Master 4 and Master 6 with my iPhone 6 is very important to me as I do not use an amp or dap and have no desire to do so.

I'm hoping the need for increased volume with the Master 6 won't be much since I like to keep volume down for my ear's comfort yet hear the details that is intended in the music.

@Bobtrinity are you able to answer, how much of an increase in volume is needed to bring out the details to appreciate how good the Master 4 and 6 are compared to the Sabre?

May 15, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #1,585 of 24,683
Just ordered the Master 4's with the Head-fi discount :sunglasses: But decided to keep my Sabres on order as they should be here by the end of the month. Looking forward to a great sounding June! Wondering how they'll both compare to the Atlas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back