TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 12, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #1,471 of 24,683
Thank you for the images! Looks great. You're right, the Kickstarter price is excellent for what you are getting. Suppose it's just a timing thing for me. Are the master 4 a significant upgrade to original Delta? Or, what differences do they offer?

The images are only really to show the plug.

The sound is different and offers greater resolution than the Delta and soundstage is bigger, bass is tighter and mid range is improved.

May 12, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #1,473 of 24,683
Hey bob, are those 2-pin connectors compatible with CIEMs/CIEM cables? Obviously I'd have to strip away the plastic shielding from the cable connector, but is the pin size the same? I'm curious as I'd like to purchase both your toxic cable variant as well as the bluetooth cables for some of my other IEMs

Thanks!

May 12, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #1,474 of 24,683
Hey bob, are those 2-pin connectors compatible with CIEMs/CIEM cables? Obviously I'd have to strip away the plastic shielding from the cable connector, but is the pin size the same? I'm curious as I'd like to purchase both your toxic cable variant as well as the bluetooth cables for some of my other IEMs

Thanks!

Standard 2 pin spacing :D

May 12, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #1,475 of 24,683
Standard 2 pin spacing
biggrin.gif

That's absolutely awesome! Thanks!

The plastic shielding that covers the 2 pins, is it a sort of rubber or hard plastic?

May 12, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #1,476 of 24,683
Hi guys, sorry if this has been covered before. Do we have a kind of summary of signatures between the three model? I know that bass of the 4 is more emphasised than the 6 but what about mids and high? Planning to get the 6 but want all the info first. Thanks :)

May 12, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #1,478 of 24,683
Bobtrinity do you define the master 4 and 6 as audiophile gear? Like westone w40 / w60 shure se425 / se535 / se 846, campfire Jupiter / lyra / Orion or some earsonics 4 or 6 drivers but I don't talk about prices because some of them are over prices for what it is I'm talking only about sound quality as audiophile gear!

May 12, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #1,479 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity do you define the master 4 and 6 as audiophile gear? Like westone w40 / w60 shure se425 / se535 / se 846, campfire Jupiter / lyra / Orion or some earsonics 4 or 6 drivers but I don't talk about prices because some of them are over prices for what it is I'm talking only about sound quality as audiophile gear!

you shouldnt ask this lol

May 12, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #1,480 of 24,683
Bobtrinity do you define the master 4 and 6 as audiophile gear? Like westone w40 / w60 shure se425 / se535 / se 846, campfire Jupiter / lyra / Orion or some earsonics 4 or 6 drivers but I don't talk about prices because some of them are over prices for what it is I'm talking only about sound quality as audiophile gear!

Always a tough question, what is an audiophile sound?

To me if it doesnt have me smiling and toe tapping we dont make it. I cant stand boring flat absolute reference signatures because they are just plain boring.

I cant comment on other brands as ive not heard them.

Our gear is designed to offer the most detail we can offer per price point while retaining the most important factor, enjoyment.

May 12, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #1,481 of 24,683
Hi guys, sorry if this has been covered before. Do we have a kind of summary of signatures between the three model? I know that bass of the 4 is more emphasised than the 6 but what about mids and high? Planning to get the 6 but want all the info first. Thanks :)

We will have some final graphs up soon, but they never really tell the full story :D

May 12, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #1,482 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity would it bother u to take a Sabre/Master 4 Size comparasion picture, since my ears are pretty small it would help me with the decision of the 2. I would be very thankful for u effort.
And also wanted to know which one of these offer a greater resolution / soundstage and which one are more for fun listening experience.
Cheers...

May 12, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #1,484 of 24,683
  @Bobtrinity would it bother u to take a Sabre/Master 4 Size comparasion picture, since my ears are pretty small it would help me with the decision of the 2. I would be very thankful for u effort.
And also wanted to know which one of these offer a greater resolution / soundstage and which one are more for fun listening experience.
Cheers...

i can help bob answer you. it depends if u like musicality or technicality.
the 6 will definitely offer a greater resolution/soundstage.
define fun listening lol.
sound is pretty much subjective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back