TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 7, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #13,715 of 24,683
Agreed! .....i posted the pic in my small ears as a positive not a negative, they do look big on me but like i said comfortable, stable and when im moving/ walking seal is not breaking.

Exactly, I have yet to receive them, but you don't want to know how often I switched filters, short to long and back again to get a good fit, almost all the eartips lol...

Apr 7, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #13,717 of 24,683
Exactly the same to me but I'm not the one to ask when it comes to the technical analysis of audio. Someone else here shall have to provide that. Much of the technical verbiage used here is almost mumbo jumbo to me. I just know what sounds good to me :/. I haven't bothered with the filters at all yet, sorry..

Thats more than enough to me.....may be getting just the other filter set alone makes the V1 to V2 then,soundwise with may be small change in sound thats expected! thanks for the feedback!!!

Apr 7, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #13,718 of 24,683
Exactly, I have yet to receive them, but you don't want to know how often I switched filters, short to long and back again to get a good fit, almost all the eartips lol...

I had exactly the same issue short felt too short ..long a bit too long , settled on long gold on thr sabres in the end.
When i first put master in my ear i thought o.m.g there too big! But like i said think i was trying to insert them to deep. And they feel just fine now that i gave right tips and position for me.

Apr 7, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #13,722 of 24,683
My small ears are finding them too big. I emailed Trinity for advice and was told to try the Spinfit tips. I've tried the extra small, and can't bear them for more than a few minutes as it hurts too much. It's just about bearable with the small memory foam tips, but they don't really fit properly.

From what I've heard so far, they sound great but the size could be a deal-breaker.

I've emailed Trinity for more advice, I'm hoping there may be some alternative tips which extend a bit further out so the filters don't actually enter the ear canal.

Has anyone else had issues with IEMs and small ear canals? I have to be very careful when removing IEMs that go deep into the ear canal, as I've had tips come off before, but this is the first time I couldn't physically get them into my ears. 

I would suggest trying the extra small monster gel tips or the monster foam tips, I got a sample pack a week ago and the smallest ones are tiny!

Apr 7, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #13,723 of 24,683

@slitzx  in case it would help, HERE is a link to a great site to test the new IEMs for any issues. There are also some tests for your ears, cool site.

The most useful link I've seen in a long time. Thank you very much

Happy to help. I use it to check out my headphones, but also every once in a while I check to see if my raging headphone habit has affected my hearing, lol.

Apr 7, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #13,724 of 24,683
Anyone expecting delivery of both master and Icarus III can confirm whether they both share the same shells or little change in the shells?......TIA. sorry if its been already discussed.

Apr 7, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #13,725 of 24,683
Haha i agree i have sabre and there like not even there! But obviously master sounds much better.

could you give a bit of an impression/comparison between the sabre and master?  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back