TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 22, 2017 at 8:29 AM Post #12,196 of 24,683
To be fair I have also received the shipping update mail today but once I go on the order status it still says the same thing:

Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Mar 22, 2017 at 8:37 AM Post #12,197 of 24,683
For the Kickstarter people:

Hi Guys
We have seen a few people asking about shipping notifications.
Sadly the kickstarter system does not allow any kind of automated notification of shipping and would be immensely time consuming for us to private message every backer as you can imagine.
Your rewards are shipping and once everything has been completed we will put another update to confirm.
Thanks

Mar 22, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #12,198 of 24,683
Finally, got shipping notification for PM6 and so the 3 weeks additional waiting for delivery begins!
smily_headphones1.gif

me too! been waiting since June and can't wait!

Mar 22, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #12,200 of 24,683

me too! been waiting since June and can't wait!

Is there tracking number included? Because if not, what does it really prove..

i thought tracking was only if you requested it. i know in the past, once i've got an email, it usually took another two weeks to receive, but that might be because i'm in Canada. Any progress is good i guess.

Mar 22, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #12,206 of 24,683
finally got an shipping email for my partial order.
vyrus v2 , and 2 x master 6

Master and altas delta still waiting

Darn, I haven't gotten anything regarding my Vyrus V2 yet, though to be fair, I didn't place that order until the start of this month.

No reports of anything regarding the Hunter yet though, sadly.

Mar 22, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #12,207 of 24,683
What's surprising is that hunters were ready before pm6. And no signs of it. And we see only pm6 shipping.

And we in USA or Canada can't expect it in 1st week of April. There's been no notification that all items have been shipped to Alabama and received.

Even if they receive it by end of this week, they have to go through the same exercise that their UK colleagues did. And majority of the orders are in North America. So more work for Alabama folks to ship it out.

Given the scenario, can't expect to receive it in 1st week of April. We would be lucky to even get a shipping notification by 1st week of April.

What has really gone out in the past couple of months is lack of updates and messages from trinity audio on a consistent and timely basis. That's what has soured the buying experience. With timely notifications, many would wait patiently. But unfortunately it didn't happen.

Even now no explanations have been given. And that is not a good sign. This lack of communication is making me to think about canceling my order despite the cancelation fee and despite being close to shipping. Buyers are paying a good chunk of money despite the discounts. But what we've seen in terms of communication is not the way to treat customers especially loyal ones like this.

Mar 22, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #12,208 of 24,683
Well, I haven't heard anything about the PM-6 I ordered (though I ordered it in August so after a lot of other people), but the litz cable I ordered to go with it arrived at last :)

Only thing is that I dont have any IEMs that take a 2-pin connector so I can't try them :frowning2:

Mar 22, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #12,209 of 24,683
For U.S. and Canada folks, are you expecting to pay duty and brokerage fees? Just wondering since UPS is bad when it comes to that, FedEx is so so, depends on the shipping method and USPS and Canada Post are normally the cheapest options.  I'm waiting for a parcel for a coworker and want make sure all goes smoothly. Is there a way of knowing how it was shipped? 

Mar 22, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #12,210 of 24,683
  For U.S. and Canada folks, are you expecting to pay duty and brokerage fees? Just wondering since UPS is bad when it comes to that, FedEx is so so, depends on the shipping method and USPS and Canada Post are normally the cheapest options.  I'm waiting for a parcel for a coworker and want make sure all goes smoothly. Is there a way of knowing how it was shipped? 

US - I've never had to pay any sort of fee for receiving a package from any country via any carrier, other than the price of shipping included in the order total. Don't know it is in Canada. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back