TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 10, 2017 at 2:26 PM Post #11,431 of 24,683
True. It's all still just emerging. Over time prices will come down. Audeze is a planar IEM and costs less than many multi-driver IEM's.
wink.gif
Audeze isine 20 is $540.00

and better than most IEMs at $500. Can't wait to see where this stuff goes. 

Mar 10, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #11,434 of 24,683

Audeze iSine10 can be had for $350. If you can afford the Hunter, there shouldn't be any issue.

Individually, yes, affordable and Audeze's offerings are the lowest-priced I've seen, but I can't be getting stuff like the Hunter and that without breaking the wallet.....again
tongue.gif
. I did know about the Audezes, but the reason I brought up oBravo instead is because those, aside from being hybrids, have a much more traditional IEM-like form factor. You've seen the pictures right? The Audezes are nearly large enough to be on-ears and they're also semi-open so you certainly shouldn't be getting them for isolation. Personally, I don't think an IEM should be semi-open like the iSines are. Cool tech though, I definitely need to find a way to try them eventually.
True. It's all still just emerging. Over time prices will come down. Audeze is a planar IEM and costs less than many multi-driver IEM's.
wink.gif
Audeze isine 20 is $540.00

I do look forward to where this stuff goes. Interesting tech and if it's like what I've heard from planar headphones, then yes, sign me up eventually.

Mar 10, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #11,439 of 24,683
Anybody know how/where I can get Bob's 8 strand silver cable?
I pre-ordered the hunter in June...Not sure if that's relevant but the hunter page does reference a different silver litz...
Maybe someone more knowledge could elaborate?

It comes with the hunter... Just wait for your hunter order. :wink:

Mar 11, 2017 at 4:27 AM Post #11,441 of 24,683
I know I'm probably flogging a very dead horse here, but....
The new offer price on the Icarus is very tempting, but does anyone have any idea what kind of sound signature we might be looking at here? If anyone has mentioned it i apologise for not reading this whole thread, but any clue? Is there a kind of "house sound" to expect, or are we just punting in the dark here?
Cheers!

Mar 11, 2017 at 4:44 AM Post #11,442 of 24,683
I know I'm probably flogging a very dead horse here, but....
The new offer price on the Icarus is very tempting, but does anyone have any idea what kind of sound signature we might be looking at here? If anyone has mentioned it i apologise for not reading this whole thread, but any clue? Is there a kind of "house sound" to expect, or are we just punting in the dark here?
Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsqcWgdVZtY

Mar 11, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #11,444 of 24,683
:)
Thanks..Yeah, I did watch that but, honestly? That tells us nothing. More "emotional" not so "detailed" what does that *mean*?
Like for example, Sony sound? Sennheiser sound? Trinity sound?? Not a clue. Some comparison points would have been more useful.

Nobody knows. There are no reviews on it. Idk if there is even a prototype that anyone has heard yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back