TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 6, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #11,191 of 24,683
Anyone got a PM6 in their hand yet? I'm away for the whole week and will hopefully have one waiting when I get back home.

Doesn't seem likely that it will be delivered that early. I've a feeling that trinity botched it by shipping hunter, pm6 and air together in one go. May be it saves them some on shipping expenses. But it definitely is a big load on them to ship them all out. Most of us might not be seeing our product until end of March. Just saying.

Mar 6, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #11,192 of 24,683
Doesn't seem likely that it will be delivered that early. I've a feeling that trinity botched it by shipping hunter, pm6 and air together in one go. May be it saves them some on shipping expenses. But it definitely is a big load on them to ship them all out. Most of us might not be seeing our product until end of March. Just saying.

I'm holding out hope that I'll get my Hunter or Air (maybe even both!) this week or early next week, but cautious optimism is the name of the game. I won't be surprised if they aren't here by then. I'm not sure I've seen a manufacturer try to ship out 5+ IEM models within the span of a month, let alone all at the same time. No easy feat for such a small team.

Mar 6, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #11,197 of 24,683
Isn't that the PM4 and not the master?

It is the PM4. He said he was looking at the Phantom Master 4 in the classifieds. The Master is the revised & updated version of the Master 4 (yeah, the naming has more than a few people confused). No one has received the Master yet so there are no reviews available. 

Mar 6, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #11,204 of 24,683
The big moment is coming!!!

The wait is so hard.

Mar 6, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #11,205 of 24,683
Watch out for some shipping confirmations tomorrow. Going to get as many done as possible.

Woohoo! I may even think about taking up a little bit of running if the Air does what I think it should. Which says something because I don't like running
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back