TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 10, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #10,156 of 24,683
If you click on the products, it tells you what they are. Icarus I is the DAC/Bluetooth amp, II is a high res DAP with dual memory card slots, III is a multi BA iem and IV is a "Quad Drive" design (no idea!).

If these are related to Bob's previously announced project with Sagaris Acoustics, I think the price will be a bit higher than the previous Trinity offerings. Will be very interested to see the pricing and details on these in due course!

Jan 10, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #10,157 of 24,683
  Anyone with small ears has fitting problems with the pm4? I have very small ear canals and the only somehow comfortable tips are the small foams.. My replacement left earphone should a arrive any day now and i will be able to finally start using them but i'm worried about the long term comfort - any good recommendations for tips?  

side by side with the shure 215 the stem on pm4 is much longer and thicker - the shure are comfortable  for me

I have the exact problem, se215's have been my travel mates for a long time, they have really good fit and seal. PM4's on the other hand sound better but the nozzle/filters are too big(width wise) they don't give a good fit. I've just ordered the comply Tx400,  I hope it will solve my problems.

Jan 10, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #10,158 of 24,683
If you click on the products, it tells you what they are. Icarus I is the DAC/Bluetooth amp, II is a high res DAP with dual memory card slots, III is a multi BA iem and IV is a "Quad Drive" design (no idea!).

If these are related to Bob's previously announced project with Sagaris Acoustics, I think the price will be a bit higher than the previous Trinity offerings. Will be very interested to see the pricing and details on these in due course!

Same here! I'm looking around for an upgrade to my DAP and IEMs, and I recently bought the Vyrus to give Trinity a try. The Vyrus are great and I was considering the PM6, but the Sagaris line looks very interesting and might offer a DAP/IEM-combo that is made to work together. I just wish Bob would stop being such a big tease... I hate seeing "coming soon".
wink.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #10,159 of 24,683

I put flare dynamic in the iem that had electricity, I put plastic film to avoid resistor soder away from metal, the actual issue was perhaps the soder was between metal shells from the soder on connector.
sounds step better, sweet flare mids haha awesome

Jan 10, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #10,160 of 24,683

I have the exact problem, se215's have been my travel mates for a long time, they have really good fit and seal. PM4's on the other hand sound better but the nozzle/filters are too big(width wise) they don't give a good fit. I've just ordered the comply Tx400,  I hope it will solve my problems.

Can you please post some impressions/pics after receiving the complys? I was thinking of getting them too..

Jan 10, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #10,161 of 24,683
pm4 makes you smile, pm4 with flare dynamic makes you loose smile and understand what you actually not getting with it, then shivers dance and smile haha. all that needs is fidue a73 small ba for high it's sibilant so duno. this is how I imagined noble x to be. haha bob need to collaborate with flare. awesome bass, mids lol

Jan 10, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #10,162 of 24,683

I too just read them all on the Trinity website!
"Dude, I think I just filled the cup!" 
etysmile.gif
(points for spotting the quotation lol)
Seriously.. this is just too much good stuff..
I think my wallet just had an involuntary spasm
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 6:14 PM Post #10,164 of 24,683
"The Trinity PHANTOM MASTER 6 is pre-order item and shipping will begin in approximately JANUARY 2017"

No news or updates on their website nor on here yet. I don't want to come off as being pushy but yes even info is just nice to have. I don't need them ASAP either just news or progress. Since the whole change with PM4's occurred the PM6 went quiet. :frowning2:

Jan 10, 2017 at 7:49 PM Post #10,165 of 24,683
"The Trinity PHANTOM MASTER 6 is pre-order item and shipping will begin in approximately JANUARY 2017"

No news or updates on their website nor on here yet. I don't want to come off as being pushy but yes even info is just nice to have. I don't need them ASAP either just news or progress. Since the whole change with PM4's occurred the PM6 went quiet.
frown.gif

Honestly, I'm doubtful that blurb from the site is correct. I read in the KS comments (comments, not the posted updates) that the Air was on schedule to ship in January, which I take to mean probably towards the end of January. Since the PM6 is in that KS, one could assume the KS PM6 is on the same timeline. That would likely put pre-order (non-KS) PM6 to be shipped in February. But something like "projected time for shipping KS PM6 and Air is end of January, website pre-orders to follow afterwards" would be a sufficient update.

Jan 10, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #10,166 of 24,683
Honestly, I'm doubtful that blurb from the site is correct. I read in the KS comments (comments, not the posted updates) that the Air was on schedule to ship in January, which I take to mean probably towards the end of January. Since the PM6 is in that KS, one could assume the KS PM6 is on the same timeline. That would likely put pre-order (non-KS) PM6 to be shipped in February. But something like "projected time for shipping KS PM6 and Air is end of January, website pre-orders to follow afterwards" would be a sufficient update.

Those who pre ordered will get the PM6 before those on KS.

Jan 10, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #10,170 of 24,683
Yup. I used the following and got the following:

PHANTOM MASTER 6 - POLISHED ALUMINIUM

Fulfilled Jul 15, 2016

£200.00 1 £200.00

Subtotal: £160.00

HEADFIMEMBERS01 Discount: £-40.00

Shipping (2-3 Day standard shipping (excludes weekends and holidays)): £0.00

Total: £160.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back