TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 16, 2016 at 7:53 PM Post #9,766 of 24,683
I am on mobile even though I am on my pc [because loading is sluggish otherwise, ironically] and the only way I can see to do this is to manually delete some of the url info for the pics. Happy to proven wrong though!

EDIT: It might just be better to post without quoting the post you wish to refer to.

Dec 16, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #9,767 of 24,683
ye no worries, from a mobile site, how do I delete pics from quotes? Never been told before how to do it, cheers

There will be the code for the pic in the quote. Just delete the code. You should see it offset from the rest of the quote.
Podster, you getting the PM6 and hunters too? If so that would be quite the collection. Maybe you should think about buying stock, after they run out of IEMs to sell you. :D

Dec 16, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #9,768 of 24,683
@Podster , You'd definitely be able to write a hello of a review with the comparisons you could include.

Dec 17, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #9,769 of 24,683
  Mighty impressive Podster. Your Trinity Audio collection would be complete if you got the new gunmetal version of the Hyperions as well to sit next to the old polished aluminum ones
biggrin.gif

or even better a gold set like mine :p

Dec 18, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #9,771 of 24,683
Hey guys. Since nobody sells Master 4 in my location I need your advice.
I'm currently looking for an upgrade over my Phonak PFE 112. I owned two pairs for 5+ years. First died because of cable, second pair is still working.
Pairing with Cowon D20.
My first option - MEE Pinnacle P1. I have a chance to go to a store and compare them to PFE's.
My second option - Audio-Technica ATH-IM02. Same as above.
My third - Fidue A83. Also can go and try them.
As for the last but not least - Trinity Phantom Master 4... As I said beofre I cannot try them before I purchase and buy.

I loved Phonaks for clarity and precision. Highs were almost perfect for me. And I didn't feel I need more bass. I mostly listen to grunge, indie rock, post-punk, pop-punk, post-rock, post-hardcore, melodic hardcore.
Of course I'll replace my Cowon. Haven't decided yet, but my short-list is: Fiio X3-II (have to say I've read some really controversial reviews...), Cayin i5 and Cowon Plenue D. 

Dec 18, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #9,772 of 24,683
I never tried the rest except for fidue a83 and pm4 and i would choose pm4. Pm4 is more value for money and a83's fit and isolation is real bad for my case

Dec 18, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #9,773 of 24,683
  Hey guys. Since nobody sells Master 4 in my location I need your advice.
I'm currently looking for an upgrade over my Phonak PFE 112. I owned two pairs for 5+ years. First died because of cable, second pair is still working.
Pairing with Cowon D20.
My first option - MEE Pinnacle P1. I have a chance to go to a store and compare them to PFE's.
My second option - Audio-Technica ATH-IM02. Same as above.
My third - Fidue A83. Also can go and try them.
As for the last but not least - Trinity Phantom Master 4... As I said beofre I cannot try them before I purchase and buy.

I loved Phonaks for clarity and precision. Highs were almost perfect for me. And I didn't feel I need more bass. I mostly listen to grunge, indie rock, post-punk, pop-punk, post-rock, post-hardcore, melodic hardcore.
Of course I'll replace my Cowon. Haven't decided yet, but my short-list is: Fiio X3-II (have to say I've read some really controversial reviews...), Cayin i5 and Cowon Plenue D. 

My vote is for the atlas delta.  @Jackpot77 is reviewing something from trinity now that sounds promising, but we don't know what it is and he doesn't even know what it is.  
There is another IEM that has popped up to my attention recently with some really good reviews around these prices:  The LZ A4.

Dec 18, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #9,774 of 24,683
My vote is for the atlas delta.  @Jackpot77
 is reviewing something from trinity now that sounds promising, but we don't know what it is and he doesn't even know what it is.  
There is another IEM that has popped up to my attention recently with some really good reviews around these prices:  The LZ A4.

Still don't know what the official model is I have from Bob, buy it looks very similar to the shape of the photos being posted on the other Trinity thread. I am enjoying the tuning more than the PM4 at the moment, but have been away for a few days without any audio gear so don't have anything more concrete to day at this point.

Also have just taken delivery of the LZ-A4 so will be lining those up against my Trinity collection (and IT03) at some point.

Dec 18, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #9,775 of 24,683
Still don't know what the official model is I have from Bob, buy it looks very similar to the shape of the photos being posted on the other Trinity thread. I am enjoying the tuning more than the PM4 at the moment, but have been away for a few days without any audio gear so don't have anything more concrete to day at this point.

Also have just taken delivery of the LZ-A4 so will be lining those up against my Trinity collection (and IT03) at some point.

I'm very curious about the LZ-A4 comparison.  Thank you Jackpott77.

Dec 18, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #9,776 of 24,683

Some very eagerly awaited comparisons... I like the PM4 but the tuning is also not completely my personal preference (and cant adjust the part I want with the filters) so I am really interested to hear about what the new model you have is. I also have the IT03 and love it, except I find it very uncomfortable and have been looking at the lza4 lately too. I will be anxiously awaiting your comparisons.

Dec 18, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #9,777 of 24,683
Questions for you Trinity Audio veterans. Are the original Delta and the Delta VII the same except for the removable cable on the VII? Looking at used ones, but probably better to go with the new Atlas Delta instead?

Received PM4 yesterday. I have purple, gold, and silver damped and undamped filters. There was a damped gunmetal filter on the phones. There is no undamped gunmetal filter, but the product pictures don't show one. Is there supposed to be an undamped gunmetal filter in the package?

Dec 18, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #9,778 of 24,683
Questions for you Trinity Audio veterans. Are the original Delta and the Delta VII the same except for the removable cable on the VII? Looking at used ones, but probably better to go with the new Atlas Delta instead?

Received PM4 yesterday. I have purple, gold, and silver damped and undamped filters. There was a damped gunmetal filter on the phones. There is no undamped gunmetal filter, but the product pictures don't show one. Is there supposed to be an undamped gunmetal filter in the package?
gun metal dont come with undampened bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back